How to sound like wonk

yeah i found that when i had a stack of softsynths i never learned anything, now i’ve cut it down to just 3 i am really starting to get the sounds i wanted, instead of searching through banks of presets.

i’ve also noticed that in the last few months, if i hear a sound i like i can get much closer to creating it now i know my way round my synths, and i’ve also learned which synth i should use to get a sound from because i am learning the character of the synth.

defaintly getting some tasty sounds out of massive now :smiley:

damn… I thought it was a joke but I got on your myspace and I realised you had many rmxs and tunes …

you rock …:slight_smile:

Thanx for taking the time to check out the beats i have more coming im overrun with work right now which is good :smiley:

Yeah man you really made me have a re-think about massive (even though I know you use other synths also).

Keep it up fella. You should do a flat eric style tutotrial then you wouldnt be as shy! :slight_smile:

Also wonk may I ask what eq/compressor you use? Im always very curious when it comes to dynamics. ta

No way if u ever wanted to know your doing the right thing and creating some good stuff this is a sure sign…

If you want me to help you with a tutorial for these guys I will, I can edit it after no problem.

I would have the best seat in the house for this tutorial, something that would help me out too.

Thats a big YES for this tutorial from me!!

G hunter thanx (you may wana read my profile a little closer tho lol thats all im gona say you’ll figure it)

The compressor i use etc is the logic built in ones i do run things through ozone afterwards to give it something special

haha, apologies for that sexist assumption! :slight_smile:

its ok its a normal assumption :smiley:

Shy of reading your profile on MySpazz or here, this is in fact the only picture I could find of you on the web. You do very well at avoiding the camera, dontcha! :smiley:

Raymond

It does seem though that you professional fidget lot like to hide your identity. Like you guys/gals are “infidgenito”. lol!

Raymond

its all part of the fun haha mystery and bright coloured clothes

Just checked out your myspace!!

Right up there with the Crookers!

Tutorial would be well appreciated!

wonk wonk

Thank you i appreciate the kind words

wonk!

i love your sound!!:w00t:

a tut would be very nice!!!

She’s not going to give away her secrets. She would like to keep her signature sound or she would have already been helping us guys. Just tell bryan or phil to rip her music apart and we can know, but then I would rather hear the crookers or switch, so vote for that on the poll.

If I’m wrong wonk, make us a tutorial. I wouldn’t mind watching.

Myspace/navajoandabrakadabra Our work is incomplete

samuel if you read the whole thread ull notice i said i would do if sonic wanted one etc and would get it sorted but its their site and up to them i just apprecaite that people are liking what im doing

id read full threads before u post up something so judgemental

[quote]wonk (8/12/2009)[hr]samuel if you read the whole thread ull notice i said i would do if sonic wanted one etc and would get it sorted but its their site and up to them i just apprecaite that people are liking what im doing

id read full threads before u post up something so judgemental[/quote]

BURRRRRNNNNNN!!!

[quote]samuelalbritton (8/12/2009)[hr]She’s not going to give away her secrets. She would like to keep her signature sound or she would have already been helping us guys. Just tell bryan or phil to rip her music apart and we can know, but then I would rather hear the crookers or switch, so vote for that on the poll.

If I’m wrong wonk, make us a tutorial. I wouldn’t mind watching.

Myspace/navajoandabrakadabra Our work is incomplete[/quote]

SHE JUST KNOCKED YOU THE F*** OUT MAN!!!

[quote]wonk (8/12/2009)[hr]samuel if you read the whole thread ull notice i said i would do if sonic wanted one etc and would get it sorted but its their site and up to them i just apprecaite that people are liking what im doing

id read full threads before u post up something so judgemental[/quote]

PWNED