How to sound like wonk

The first thing I’ll say is do not take this as retaliation, but it does not have to be done on sonic academy. This could be done on youtube. There is no need to wait on sonic academy to give you the go ahead to make a tutorial. I thought this would be obvious.

Secondly, what I think your really mad about is what I said about how I would rather see a tutorial on the crookers or switch. I already have all of your songs and compared to switch or the crookers, I find crookers and switch cater more to my taste. I was not trying to cut you down, just speaking my two cents on a tutorial I would rather see SA create.

Your tutorial should have nothing to do with waiting to see if SA would like you to do one. If you still would like to do a tutorial, put it on youtube.

Navajo and Abrakadabra (navajoandabrakadabra) on Myspace Our work is incomplete

I disagree. I think it would add more value to the site and the community if it was added on SA. Keep it in the family girl! Blood is thicker than water.

It would add value to the site, however, the site seems to already be busy. It would make more sense for wonk to do the tutorial her self instead of waiting for SA. This would free up time for SA to be working on another tutorial. I expect people to disagree with us, so we are cool with whatever is decided.

No reason why she cant make it then upload it to them. JUST SAY NO TO YOUTUBE!!!

That sounds good to us. we’re going to step back in to the role of the bad guy now. We don’t think she will upload it to them or contact Phil or Bryan to make this happen. Perhaps this will give her incentive to “own” us again and upload her tutorial. we’ll take one for the team.

Lol i think you’ll find that you saying crookers and switch tuts would be better springs to my mind to love them lol so no arguments there haha

also no cam and well why would i do one on youtube if its wanted on SA fair do’s but im not about to put my head up my own butt and assume everyone on youtube wants to have a tutorial of me

so just chill out mate don’t take things so personal and lets see what happens in the near future considering you’d rather a crookers one etc i don’t see why your that bothered

but thanx to the rest of you for the love on the tunes im currently learning a few more bits and bobs im very pleased with so ill keep you updated :smiley:

[quote]wonk (8/13/2009)[hr]Lol i think you’ll find that you saying crookers and switch tuts would be better springs to my mind to love them lol so no arguments there haha

also no cam and well why would i do one on youtube if its wanted on SA fair do’s but im not about to put my head up my own butt and assume everyone on youtube wants to have a tutorial of me

so just chill out mate don’t take things so personal and lets see what happens in the near future considering you’d rather a crookers one etc i don’t see why your that bothered

but thanx to the rest of you for the love on the tunes im currently learning a few more bits and bobs im very pleased with so ill keep you updated :D[/quote]

Youtube came to mind because the people from SA can watch your tutorial on youtube instead of waiting on the guys from Sa to ask you to do a tutorial. We thought you would get that. Also, people on youtube would love a tutorial. That is how most of the people playing electronic music are learning. We’re preaching to the choir, you know this.

We’re not taking what you say personal, we just saw everyone asking you to do a tutorial and we thought that you were not going to do it, so we decided to say that you were probably not going to do it because you wanted to keep your signature sound. Rather we are right or wrong, your still not doing the tutorial like I said earlier.

It’s cool if you do not want to do a tutorial. We’re not bothered, however, We’re smart enough to know that if you did do a tutorial, We would learn something from it. So, that is why we wanted you to do a tutorial. Our 4 cents.

If your not bothered . stop going on :wink: simples lol

and yawn refer to the other posts in this thread … vid cam blah blah yawn yawn lol :wink: :hehe:

think everyone else gets that

now lets all go back to the rainbows and happiness we had before u had a bad day :smiley: yes … good good

anyway as i said guys new sample going up soon just tweaking it to get it right etc think you should enjoy it again using massiveee

We’ll agree to let this go. We already proved the point that you were not going to make a tutorial. We’ll give you the last word if you would like.

certain people know whats happening and coming in the future … you have just not been deemed as someone that needs to be informed :wink:

ill leave it there and those who know whats coming know

lol this is why you cant post as yourself on any forums if youre somewhat known (aside from maybe a few like gearslutz).For some reason people want to bait and troll you into things,.its insane.

Totally true mate but u know what 1 person can moan but the rest of the people on here are lovely so its ok

I wouldnt hide myself if people want to take pops well they got nothing better to do :slight_smile:

BTW im excited so have to say …got my track played on radio 1 by kissy sell out … my crystal gypsy remix … well pleased

Congratulations Wonk. You must be riding high :smiley:

Well done!!!

:cool:

[quote]wonk (8/21/2009)[hr]Totally true mate but u know what 1 person can moan but the rest of the people on here are lovely so its ok

I wouldnt hide myself if people want to take pops well they got nothing better to do :slight_smile:

BTW im excited so have to say …got my track played on radio 1 by kissy sell out … my crystal gypsy remix … well pleased[/quote]

“kudos!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t worry about idiots Wonk. You are mad talented and way good looking. Don’t worry about anyone else. I enjoy reading your posts, and any info coming from a professional is very well received in my eyes. Thank you for all you do and thank you for being a part of this community.

I appreciate it.

only just notice this thread still going on.

samuelalbritton: those are some great high school manipulation tactics you have going there, do they ever work on adults ? :wink:

I think you should have an arm wrestle to settle it all. Looser has to change their nickname to I LOVE BOUFFONT.

[quote]bouffont (8/25/2009)[hr]I think you should have an arm wrestle to settle it all. Looser has to change their nickname to I LOVE BOUFFONT.[/quote]

Nice! :hehe:

Damn man, we get done with some super silver haze, log on to Sa and find out we are being made fun of for our tactics of trying get wonk to release a tutorial and are being called idiots. This is crazy, too crazy.

We’re messing, keep up with poking fun at us, However watch out for Dubsided records. our track will be releasing on it. Thats right, get yourself a bowl and listen to our track when it releases. Buy it if you would like.

For now, we will get back to work. Our work is important, so I will not have time to be dropping in for some come backs, perhaps in a couple of days. We know, we’re deeply sorry. Until then, we leave you with a freaking track that god helped us design .

Navajo and Abrakadabra (navajoandabrakadabra) on Myspace

Now get back to cracking jokes at us and making music.

EDIT: If you can dream it, you can do it.

I’m lost…

Keep making music man. I’m sure there is something in the works. You kept egging it on and on, thats why people like to chime in. You can’t expect people not to stick up for the sweetheart of Sonic Academy! The girls the hottness! And she has multiple releases under her belt. No offense Samuel, but you need to be a little more humble too. But congrats on your track. Hope it makes it huge!