How up for some F1?

I can’t wait, I’m actually gonna get up at 5am to watch it!! What a mug;) lol

Not a mug man, ill be joining ya !! with a ice cold stack …love it :slight_smile:

[quote]egg2 (25/03/2011)[hr]Not a mug man, ill be joining ya !! with a ice cold stack …love it :)[/quote]

**** you’re hardcore! Lol maybe I should do the same then go back to bed after ha ha

[quote]Mussi81 (25/03/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (25/03/2011)[hr]Not a mug man, ill be joining ya !! with a ice cold stack …love it :)[/quote]

**** you’re hardcore! Lol maybe I should do the same then go back to bed after ha ha[/quote]

Sounds like a good plan to me

Haven’t got a fckn clue who’s going to win this year - hope this season is going to be as good as last

Obviously I want llleeeeewwwiiissss to win but my head tells me it’s gonna be alonso or a redbull car but I don’t

Know which

I just hope Lewis gets stuck in and attacks em :wink:

Yes Yes lewis this year man !!!:wink:

Whoever isn’t up is a gay boy!!

Obviously I want Lewis too - but so long it ain’t Alonso :smiley:

A bit off fun

[url]http://www.f1toto.com/index.php[/url]

i dotn want hamilton to win. i think hes a bit of a (0(k. id like button to win.

F1 = cricket with wheels on.

[quote]jonsloan (27/03/2011)[hr]F1 = cricket with wheels on.

[/quote]

Sounds fabulous :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone else wishing just a little for some rain tomorrow :smiley:

I’ve only just watched it as I was working all weekend. Was very entertaining, gutted about Lewis though

Im kinda jealous about you Europeans and F1. All we really have here is NASCAR, which is all just a bunch of rednecks in supped up Mustangs and Camaros going in a circle. They are so dumb, they have to go into the pit stops to gas up and ask for directions.

doh!

Lol South Park completely ripped Nascar lol its so funny …

Yeah tried watching NASCAR really boring to watch

I thought there was going to be a team US in F1 this year - I suppose it was all a pipe dream

Certainly not a boring race!! Lewis and webber were awesome

What a race that was!

Button parking in the reb bull pit space was the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen an F1 driver do! haha, how’d he get that so wrong? Podium for him if he didn’t do that.

But all bout Webber an Hamilton today. Great racing :smiley:

Just watched on bbci (to lazy to get up)

Absolutely blinding race :slight_smile: