How up for some F1?

[quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr]What a race that was!

Button parking in the reb bull pit space was the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen an F1 driver do! haha, how’d he get that so wrong? Podium for him if he didn’t do that.

But all bout Webber an Hamilton today. Great racing :D[/quote]

yep button properly mugged himself off :hehe: its happened before apparently

[quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr]What a race that was!

Button parking in the reb bull pit space was the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen an F1 driver do! haha, how’d he get that so wrong? Podium for him if he didn’t do that.

yep button properly mugged himself off :hehe: its happened before apparently[/quote]

Haha, really? Been watching F1 for most my life an can’t remember anything quite like that.

One of the best races I’ve seen in a very long time this one. Loving the new rules, the crazy tires, KERS and DRS have made for some great racing. And now the Europe races are starting, good times for F1 ahead :smiley:

[quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr]What a race that was!

yep button properly mugged himself off :hehe: its happened before apparently[/quote]

Haha, really? Been watching F1 for most my life an can’t remember anything quite like that.

One of the best races I’ve seen in a very long time this one. Loving the new rules, the crazy tires, KERS and DRS have made for some great racing. And now the Europe races are starting, good times for F1 ahead :D[/quote]

Was not so happy with the DRS at the start of the season - but after today I take it all back

[quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr]What a race that was!

One of the best races I’ve seen in a very long time this one. Loving the new rules, the crazy tires, KERS and DRS have made for some great racing. And now the Europe races are starting, good times for F1 ahead :D[/quote]

Yeah it was torro Rosso apparently, probably why you didn’t hear about it! :hehe:

[quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (17/04/2011)[hr]What a race that was!

Yeah it was torro Rosso apparently, probably why you didn’t hear about it! :hehe:[/quote]

ahhh right lol.

Really wanna go Silverstone this year. Was there in 2009, loved it. Nothing like actually being there :slight_smile:

Cool, we got tickets this year, silverstone is only 20 minutes up the road from where I live. Last time I went was when Lewis won I the rain. Awesome race, got soaked but it was a great day out.

Jealous mate!! Where your tickets for?

Me too

[quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr]Jealous mate!! Where your tickets for?

[/quote]

All three days at Stowe

[quote]Mussi81 (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr]Jealous mate!! Where your tickets for?

[/quote]

All three days at Stowe[/quote]

Nice, gonna have a class time there mate.

[quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr]Jealous mate!! Where your tickets for?

[/quote]

Nice, gonna have a class time there mate.[/quote]

Weird as it sounds, I want it to chuck it down :wink:

[quote]Mussi81 (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr]Jealous mate!! Where your tickets for?

[/quote]

Nice, gonna have a class time there mate.[/quote]

Weird as it sounds, I want it to chuck it down ;)[/quote]

Well it being during our summer probably a good chance of snow :wink:

Ha, I think if it snowed you could walk round the track faster then an f1 car could do it :smiley:

You heard about bernies latest crazy “make F1 better” idea?

BBC Sport - F1 - Sprinklers would provide 'entertainment' - Bernie Ecclestone

What is he on about? sprinklers? Really? hahaha

[quote]onetwoseven (18/04/2011)[hr]Ha, I think if it snowed you could walk round the track faster then an f1 car could do it :smiley:

You heard about bernies latest crazy “make F1 better” idea?

BBC Sport - F1 - Sprinklers would provide 'entertainment' - Bernie Ecclestone

What is he on about? sprinklers? Really? hahaha[/quote]

LOL - I can really see the teams and drivers loving that idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Just found this

[url]http://mag.gpweek.com/#[/url]

Turkey was a pretty good race - nice to see DRS and kerrs being used for overtaking now - just shame about the result

And any one got any thoughts about Murdoch taking over the commercial rights of F1

[quote]slender (10/05/2011)[hr]Just found this

Turkey was a pretty good race - nice to see DRS and kerrs being used for overtaking now - just shame about the result

And any one got any thoughts about Murdoch taking over the commercial rights of F1[/quote]

Only thing that worries me is F1 being potentially taken off free-to-air. That would be huge blow to the sport and my bank account.

[quote]onetwoseven (11/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (10/05/2011)[hr]Just found this

And any one got any thoughts about Murdoch taking over the commercial rights of F1[/quote]

Only thing that worries me is F1 being potentially taken off free-to-air. That would be huge blow to the sport and my bank account.[/quote]

Mine too and you know my love for Murdoch :wink:

[quote]slender (10/05/2011)[hr]Just found this

nice link :cool:

[quote]onetwoseven (11/05/2011)[hr][quote]
Only thing that worries me is F1 being potentially taken off free-to-air. That would be huge blow to the sport and my bank account.[/quote]

this could well be happening :frowning:

[quote]Mussi81 (11/05/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (11/05/2011)[hr][quote]

this could well be happening :([/quote]

Yeah that would be pretty ****. Still a long way from happening yet. Eddie Jordan does a good job here of explaining it i think

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13285715.stm[/url]