How up for some F1?

Hamilton nearly did it

Hahah Alonso :stuck_out_tongue:

Spain was kind of slow, the first half was good but once Vettel took first it was over. I was hoping for Webber to win, Vettel’s too unstoppable this year…

I thought it was a good race, but I’m a Hamilton fan lol

[quote]Mussi81 (23/05/2011)[hr]I thought it was a good race, but I’m a Hamilton fan lol[/quote]

+1

Not sure if this utter brilliance or totally sad :wink:

[hr]

Rofl :hehe:

Well I think it’s wicked so that must make me very sad lol:w00t:

[quote]Mussi81 (23/05/2011)[hr]

Well I think it’s wicked so that must make me very sad lol:w00t:[/quote]

Stating what we already knew James :wink:

I hate Monaco

[quote]slender (26/05/2011)[hr]I hate Monaco[/quote]

Not if it rains !! :smiley:

Red flag took the excitement that was expected in the final laps.

It just so happens that it was Vettel in the lead and the worst position tyre-wise, and the Torro Rosso of Jaime Alguersuari was one of the cars in the middle of the action, with Sutil’s Force India and Petrov’s Renault the other major players in the incident.

Conspiracy much?

Also, QUALITY pit-stops FTW,

f*ck it I missed Monaco. do you guys know of anywhere where you can watch recent races? I don’t mind paying, but I can’t find anything.

[quote]gedeon (29/05/2011)[hr]f*ck it I missed Monaco. do you guys know of anywhere where you can watchrecent races? I don’t mind paying, but I can’t find anything.[/quote]

Where do you live ? if in the UK BBC website

[quote]slender (29/05/2011)[hr]Red flag took the excitement that was expected in the final laps.

It just so happens that it was Vettel in the lead and the worst position tyre-wise, and the Torro Rosso of Jaime Alguersuari was one of the cars in the middle of the action, with Sutil’s Force India and Petrov’s Renault the other major players in the incident.

Conspiracy much?

Also, QUALITY pit-stops FTW,[/quote]

I saw the beginning and last 10 laps as I was on a 3 day bender this weekend :wink: Sounded like a top race. Boo to changing tyres on the grid though !!

[quote]Where do you live ? if in the UK BBC website[/quote]

Canada, next week will be the first time I don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night to catch the race :stuck_out_tongue:

Vettel lucked out hard with the red flag, yeah. Gotta give him credit for holding 1st for so long but he wouldn’t have made it without the crash. Hamilton was really sloppy this week too. Good race overall though.

Yeah it seems everyones catching Vettel. Thank god :wink:

So it’s been decided on the day that Bahrain fired on it citizens after friday prayers that the race will still go on

Red Bull are debating to boycott it - lets hope some other teams or drivers pull out too

[quote]slender (04/06/2011)[hr]So it’s been decided on the day that Bahrain fired on it citizens after friday prayers that the race will still go on

Red Bull are debating to boycott it - lets hope some other teams or drivers pull out too
[/quote]

i wouldnt count on schumacher pulling out :wink: :wink: :wink:

[quote]Mussi81 (04/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/06/2011)[hr]So it’s been decided on the day that Bahrain fired on it citizens after friday prayers that the race will still go on

[/quote]

i wouldnt count on schumacher pulling out :wink: :wink: ;)[/quote]

According too the german sports pages he said he would - but i will believe it when it happens

Yeah it may rain during the race - if not lets hope a moose wonders on the track :slight_smile:

Redbull don’t have race pace anymore?