How up for some F1?

[quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr]Redbull don’t have race pace anymore?[/quote]

True but rather them than Alonso :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr]Redbull don’t have race pace anymore?[/quote]

True but rather them than Alonso :P[/quote]

Haha

Redbull make drinks ferrari make racing cars !!

I don’t want Anyone being being dominant apart from mclaren and Lewis :smiley:

[quote]slender (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr]Redbull don’t have race pace anymore?[/quote]

True but rather them than Alonso :P[/quote]

Ah but red wings gives you wings I saw it on the telly

Mclaren are opening up a shop near my mums - not sure when but hopefully I can nick some freebies :wink:

I’m going to silverstone tomorrow morning to try a get tickets for moto GP

Should be good if we get in lol:cool:

[quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr]I’m going to silverstone tomorrow morning to try a get tickets for moto GP

Should be good if we get in lol:cool:[/quote]

Nice - do you know Nervejammer the guy I just did a remix for (Roddy) he races bikes all the time - fckn nutter

Make sure you take some sound samples :wink:

[quote]slender (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr]I’m going to silverstone tomorrow morning to try a get tickets for moto GP

Nice - do you know Nervejammer the guy I just did a remix for (Roddy) he races bikes all the time - fckn nutter

Make sure you take some sound samples ;)[/quote]

Ha ha I never even thought of taking in my recorder lol

Nice one! Hope I don’t get searched on the way lol :wink:

Yeah ive seen roddy’s fb pics. Loon :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (11/06/2011)[hr]I’m going to silverstone tomorrow morning to try a get tickets for moto GP

Make sure you take some sound samples ;)[/quote]

Ha ha I never even thought of taking in my recorder lol

Nice one! Hope I don’t get searched on the way lol :wink:

Yeah ive seen roddy’s fb pics. Loon :)[/quote]

Scrub that we could just sample Jan’s wind :wink:

Lol yep could get some rather large samples there ha ha

I said rain not fckn monsoon

Is Lewis losing the plot these days :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I like a bit of F1, although moto gp is much more my thing, but I think when it gets in the way of Antiques Roadshow someone somewhere has got their priorities all wrong!

[quote]TheAnt (12/06/2011)[hr]Yeah I like a bit of F1, although moto gp is much more my thing, but I think when it gets in the way of Antiques Roadshow someone somewhere has got their priorities all wrong![/quote]

Hahaha - I was going to post about AR too :smiley:

I went to the moto GP today very wet and cold and windy. Who won?

Can’t believe there not running the f1 race. H+S gone mad and yeah Lewis is frustrated but jenson saw him and closed the door on him!

[quote]Mussi81 (12/06/2011)[hr]I went to the moto GP today very wet and cold and windy. Who won?

Can’t believe there not running the f1 race. H+S gone mad and yeah Lewis is frustrated but jenson saw him and closed the door on him![/quote]

Did you get any samples though :smiley:

finally, it’s been nearly two hours.

and yeah Mussi we wanna see some motorbike samples :stuck_out_tongue:

I got **** loads of samples :slight_smile: but it was very windy, the recorder was picking it up on the meters. I thought it they would sound crap when I listened back back but they didnt sound that bad tbh :smiley: just have a noise bed ! Lol those bikes are loud

Well worth £75 to get some samples :unsure:

My gf thinks im sad for doing that lol

[quote]Mussi81 (12/06/2011)[hr]I went to the moto GP today very wet and cold and windy. Who won?

[/quote]

Mussi - Do you ride? Did you ride there today? I’ve got quiet a few friends that went and they all got soaked. I’m actually glad I couldn’t make it this year.

[quote]Mussi81 (12/06/2011)[hr]My gf thinks im sad for doing that lol[/quote]

I thought we were talking about F1 and not your sex life :D:P:)

[quote]TheAnt (12/06/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (12/06/2011)[hr]I went to the moto GP today very wet and cold and windy. Who won?

[/quote]

Mussi- Do you ride? Did you ride there today? I’ve got quiet a few friends that went and they all got soaked. I’m actually glad I couldn’t make it this year.[/quote]

I don’t ride. I want to but I know I’d be a prick on a bike just like when I’m in a car lol

Yeah you have to go prepared. Waterproof everything. But it still gets through.