I cant figure it out for the life of me!

can someone help me either identify the kick in this song or help with trying to isolate it so I can sample it?

Best trance vid ever :smiley:

funny stuff but I would not, never ever, call that trance! dunno wtf it is

Yeah that’s what I thought Wayne, didn’t sound like trance to me either.

It’s a trance melody

[quote]Mussi81 (13/11/2010)[hr]It’s a trance melody[/quote]

HaHa exactly :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (13/11/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (13/11/2010)[hr]It’s a trance melody[/quote]

HaHa exactly :P[/quote]

no no no no no, thats a load of crap thats what that is! :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe a trancy type synth patch but thats about it

I’m not trying annoy the trance fairys with my comments!!

I to like trance and am a fairy at times :stuck_out_tongue:

classic?

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

dont you mean this slender ?

:sick:

I might have found it interesting at the time, when I was a very young lad experimenting with interesting substances that are safer than drink…

Now it just sound like crappy pop, which I guess it was in 1998 or whenever it came out.

I was more interested in these:

or

now thats class classic trance :slight_smile:

Gotta agree with you wayne they are two class tracks

This was my tune back in the day :slight_smile:

Lol you need to be very carefull with what you say arond these parts about trance.

It’s alright, Trance is a dirty word around Brighton too. Infact think most of the south have a problem with Trance haha, just music snobbery really.

Noooooooo mate in the south you have it so much better if you like trance! In the north everyone just wants to hear ****ty indy and mabey a bit of funky house and commercial ****. Every trance night ive been to in the north apart from mabey digital society has failed miserably. Especially in Manchester lol.

[quote]gofunk (13/11/2010)[hr]:sick:

I might have found it interesting at the time, when I was a very young lad experimenting with interesting substances that are safer than drink…

[/quote]

crack?

Problem with Trance is it has a tendency to go a bit ‘Kevin and Perry’. Which is a shame cos when it’s done well it’s good stuff.

This tune rocked my world in the 90s.

Psytrance does it for me more as it tends to have more of a driving hypnotic edge, which due to its name, is what I expect from Trance!

[quote]bangthedj (13/11/2010)[hr]Problem with Trance is it has a tendency to go a bit ‘Kevin and Perry’. Which is a shame cos when it’s done well it’s good stuff.

This tune rocked my world in the 90s.

Psytrance does it for me more as it tends to have more of a driving hypnotic edge, which due to its name, is what I expect from Trance![/quote]

I remember (just about )glastonbury when carl cox played this just before eat static hit the dance stage MASSIVE tune at that time brings back er…fragmented memory of that point in my life hahahahaha top track man !!!

FFS!!

What sort of fkkn sh!t is that original vid back at post #1?

Those guys are r£tards. I’ve watched 2 of the other vids they have… Jeeesus christ.

Grim stuff guys.

[quote]ICN (14/11/2010)[hr]FFS!!

What sort of fkkn sh!t is that original vid back at post #1?

Those guys are r£tards. I’ve watched 2 of the other vids they have… Jeeesus christ.

Grim stuff guys.[/quote]

If you saw the 2nd post you should see why :stuck_out_tongue: