I hope Jon Fisher returns to SA

see title

i think theres more chance of me losing my watch up gisele bundchen.

(so lets hope he gets back here pronto!) :smiley:

Roben he ain’t going to help you win an ipad2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah Jon needs to return

…actually come to think about it where’s Jan I miss his love and affection for all things techno :smiley:

He’s never coming back. I’m good friends with him and I know that as fact.

why what happened?

He didn’t like all the jibes you lot give me - thought it was unfair to pick on someone who so nice and innocent :P:D:w00t::wink:

Who is this Jon? what’s the story?

I don’t know how you lot keep up with the stupid amount of threads on this forum!

Ok so I missed out here, is this something to do with a video he posted that got removed? Can someone fill me in.

Jon’s a legend, would hate to see him gone.

PS - if this is an April fools joke then screw you guys, I knew all along, er, honest :slight_smile:

Nah bouff jon is er gone 4 sure !!!:w00t:

Jon is Warwick - He’s free of the shackles now :slight_smile:

oh come on boys, spill the goss :stuck_out_tongue:

Jon went mental after he thought during his maternity leave we canceled his free subsciption.

Jon had been helping out moderating the forum in return for a free sub.

He emailed me one day at 11:39 pm and asked why we had canceled his free sub.

At 11:00 am 12 hours later he called sonic a bunch of total ****s and said he was like Getting a free sub off groove 3 which was better any way cause they had more tutorials about what was in the manuals of software he was never going to use etc. And he was going to lead their comunity in to the next music production area ( they dont even have a forum)

This was before i got the chance to explain his sub had just automaticly expired and i was happy to reactivate it etc.

I told him even after his crazy outburst he was more than welcome back as he was a valued member of the sonic possy etc.

And then he was gone… In to the wild… Like a noise lost in whistle of the wind.

[quote]phil johnston (02/04/2011)[hr]Jon went mental after he thought during his maternity leave we canceled his free subsciption.

At 11:00 am 12 hours later he called sonic a bunch of total ****s and said he was like Getting a free sub off groove 3 which was better any way cause they had more tutorials about what was in the manuals of software he was never going to use etc. And he was going to lead their comunity in to the next music production area ( they dont even have a forum)

This was before i got the chance to explain his sub had just automaticly expired and i was happy to reactivate it etc.

I told him even after his crazy outburst he was more than welcome back as he was a valued member of the sonic possy etc.

[/quote]

i promise phil as your new forum moderator that i will keep slender, roben and jan in line at all times!!! and whoever gives me or SA a bad rap!!!

LOL!!!:P:D;)

[quote]phil johnston (02/04/2011)[hr]Jon went mental after he thought during his maternity leave we canceled his free subsciption.

[/quote]

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!! We must find him :slight_smile:

maybe it was lack of sleep after having a new baby…i been there it does make you a bit mental

i never heard of groove 3 before tho - had a look actually :Whistling:

fairly meh tbh

much prefer the local voiceovers

here u shd get big julian off the UTV to do a guest voiceover that wd get the punters in!

Julian… Oh fkn hell.

Always wondered wtf was wrong with him back in the day… before he got fat & mega-camp.

Was pretty obvious after that :hehe:

[quote]ICN (02/04/2011)[hr]

Was pretty obvious after that :hehe:[/quote]

and before frankly!:w00t:

We were pretty rural down here for a long time Mate… that was a thing only the City Folks knew about

Anyway… He didnt look like a Priest… so we werent suspicious! :rolleyes: :slight_smile:

ha ha :hehe:

tbh i think if i were made into a moderator this forum would be alot more user friendly…