I hope Jon Fisher returns to SA

I hope for the whole future of Sonic Academy, Jan is never made into a moderator

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]tbh i think if i were made into a moderator this forum would be alot more user friendly…[/quote]

A bit late for April Fools Jan

Now if I became moderator…:smiley:

Lol ive got to pull a Howie on this…

‘All i do is try to be friendly and help people yet i seem to constantly get **** on’ :frowning:

lol…

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]Lol ive got to pull a Howie on this…

‘All i do is try to be friendly and help people yet i seem to constantly get **** on’ :frowning:

lol…[/quote]

Anyways in my opinion now that Jon has gone - do we really need another moderator - I think this community is pretty strong to be able to police itself - we are always going to get the odd heated discussion here - but rarely does it get to out of hand

Active Users: 12 (3 guests, 9 members, 0 anonymous members)

Members: eccentrica, phil johnston, Jon_fisher, egg2, Roben, ICN, jjdejong0, chekka, bangthedj

Forum Moderators: bryan spence, phil johnston

jon is gone ? news to me !!:smiley:

[quote]slender (02/04/2011)[hr]Anyways in my opinion now that Jon has gone - do we really need another moderator - I think this community is pretty strong to be able to police itself - we are always going to get the odd heated discussion here - but rarely does it get to out of hand

[/quote]

True but apart from Phil and Bryan who can’t always be on here, there is no one else to remove /edit or move offending or wrongly placed threads.

I think im gonna stop being such a nice guy now that the law has taken a loss. ICN/Slender/Roben Go F U C K yourselves in the asses with blowpipes…

Yer its time for anarchy…

Let the abuse commence…

[quote]Roben (02/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (02/04/2011)[hr]Anyways in my opinion now that Jon has gone - do we really need another moderator - I think this community is pretty strong to be able to police itself - we are always going to get the odd heated discussion here - but rarely does it get to out of hand

[/quote]

True but apart from Phil and Bryan who can’t always be on here, there is no one else to remove /edit or move offending or wrongly placed threads.[/quote]

I see where your coming from, but if that was the case we would need mods in different time zones - and how often do we get offensive posts or blatant advertising or rule breaking - not that much thankfully

i dont think this place needs a mod either.

The majority here are “goody two shoes” & apart from that, theres only a handful of us :slight_smile:

It would be nice to be able to ***** swear. I mean what ****s dont let adults ***** swear.

I’m not a ***** **** faced wanker who can’t handle a bit of ***** swearing.

[Bonus: Wank apparently is fine]

‘Nobody listens to techno’ - Eminem, 2006.

as if eminem knows what techno is - he probable means trance :w00t:

:wink: !

[quote]bangthedj (02/04/2011)[hr]Bonus: Wank apparently is fine[/quote]

It is fine Bang, as long as you don’t become obsessed and do it too often :wink:

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]tbh i think if i were made into a moderator this forum would be alot more user friendly…[/quote]

If you become a mod I’m off to groove3

I also think if we have got to have a mod it should be bangthedj

[quote]Mussi81 (02/04/2011)[hr]I also think if we have got to have a mod it should be bangthedj[/quote]

he seems to know what hes on about (sometimes!)

[quote]chekka (02/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (02/04/2011)[hr]I also think if we have got to have a mod it should be bangthedj[/quote]

he seems to know what hes on about (sometimes!)[/quote]

He certainly likes a good wank, and I don’t trust any man that says he doesn’t.

In the interest of fairness. I don’t believe there was any mention of a community at all at Groove3, an certainly no talk of being anything to do with it, in Jon’s ‘parting shot’ forum post.

If bangthedj is made into a mod ill slit my wrists and try to piss on myself…