I hope Jon Fisher returns to SA

Also you lot dont seem to understand how mint it wud be with me as a mod…

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]If bangthedj is made into a mod ill slit my wrists and try to piss on myself…[/quote]

Bang has my vote :smiley:

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]Also you lot dont seem to understand how mint it wud be with me as a mod…[/quote]

I personally couldnt give a Triple X about it :slight_smile:

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]If bangthedj is made into a mod ill slit my wrists and try to piss on myself…[/quote]

In that case, make bang mod NOW!!!

Is that a promise Jan? Can you do a video tut as well please?

I’ll go mod if bang doesn’t step up.

However i have been behind some offending posts in the past so i don’t think my Sonic Academy forum ‘CV’ puts me in a very good standing hahaha.

I think if anyone is going to be a Mod, then they have to have a track record of being impartial… and have a sense of maturity about them…

I dont think anyone would connect these qualities to Mr De Jong :stuck_out_tongue: :cool:

The more I think about it the more i tend to agree that we don’t actually need a mod, at least not now, perhaps after this fantastic new ipad2 competition promotion scheme is all over there MAY be more members… but who knows.

I’m hoping there will be a more House heads to help fly the flag as i’m a little bogged under by you trance fairies and techno militias! :stuck_out_tongue:

On the plus side at least it’s not full of dubstep drones :wink:

[quote]Roben (02/04/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]If bangthedj is made into a mod ill slit my wrists and try to piss on myself…[/quote]

Is that a promise Jan? Can you do a video tut as well please?[/quote]

Wait, what… hang on… how have I become a candidate for modding all of a sudden?

I see Jan isn’t keen though - given our differences in opinion. Don’t worry Jan, your wildly unfounded facts/opinions are gold. No-one would delete those.

[quote]bangthedj (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (02/04/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (02/04/2011)[hr]If bangthedj is made into a mod ill slit my wrists and try to piss on myself…[/quote]

Is that a promise Jan? Can you do a video tut as well please?[/quote]

Wait, what… hang on… how have I become a candidate for modding all of a sudden?

I see Jan isn’t keen though - given our differences in opinion. Don’t worry Jan, your wildly unfounded facts/opinions are gold. No-one would delete those.[/quote]

Sorry mate, I put your name forward :crazy:

Lol its not just you bang its if any of these queens get made into mods also im the most neutral person on these forums and im completely impartial…

Jan’s mad in the head :slight_smile:

Threw me to the wolves more like :wink:

Heh heh, cheers for the vote of confidence anyway Mussi :slight_smile:

do we really need a mod? I dont think so, well maybe to keep Howies fascism under check but other then that we’re all good

[quote]jjdejong0 (03/04/2011)[hr]Lol its not just you bang its if any of these queens get made into mods also im the most neutral person on these forums and im completely impartial…[/quote]

I want what jan’s on

Im so shocked and appauled at the amount of naysaying at the thoughts of me being a mod. Tbh its disgusting…

Double bluff? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lord darth … anyone ? :smiley:

[quote]egg2 (03/04/2011)[hr]Lord darth … anyone ? :D[/quote]

Yess he would be the perfect mod :smiley:

Sorry to hear about Jons departure.

Does that mean he has bumped us out a microphone ?

[quote]5id (03/04/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear about Jons departure.

Does that mean he has bumped us out a microphone ?[/quote]

lol