I hope Jon Fisher returns to SA

Haha!

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]5id (03/04/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear about Jons departure.

Does that mean he has bumped us out a microphone ?[/quote]

Nope just means that you’ll get the videos emailed to you rather than them being uploaded to these pages.

[quote]phil johnston (02/04/2011)[hr]Jon went mental after he thought during his maternity leave we canceled his free subsciption.

Jon had been helping out moderating the forum in return for a free sub.

He emailed me one day at 11:39 pm and asked why we had canceled his free sub.

At 11:00 am 12 hours later he called sonic a bunch of total ****s and said he was like Getting a free sub off groove 3 which was better any way cause they had more tutorials about what was in the manuals of software he was never going to use etc. And he was going to lead their comunity in to the next music production area ( they dont even have a forum)

This was before i got the chance to explain his sub had just automaticly expired and i was happy to reactivate it etc.

I told him even after his crazy outburst he was more than welcome back as he was a valued member of the sonic possy etc.

And then he was gone… In to the wild… Like a noise lost in whistle of the wind.

[/quote]

Slightly twisted that but if thats the way you wanna roll i can life with it.

jooooooonn!!! :smiley:

;) :laugh: ;)

[quote]Jon_fisher (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]phil johnston (02/04/2011)[hr]Jon went mental after he thought during his maternity leave we canceled his free subsciption.

Jon had been helping out moderating the forum in return for a free sub.

He emailed me one day at 11:39 pm and asked why we had canceled his free sub.

At 11:00 am 12 hours later he called sonic a bunch of total ****s and said he was like Getting a free sub off groove 3 which was better any way cause they had more tutorials about what was in the manuals of software he was never going to use etc. And he was going to lead their comunity in to the next music production area ( they dont even have a forum)

This was before i got the chance to explain his sub had just automaticly expired and i was happy to reactivate it etc.

I told him even after his crazy outburst he was more than welcome back as he was a valued member of the sonic possy etc.

And then he was gone… In to the wild… Like a noise lost in whistle of the wind.

[/quote]

Slightly twisted that but if thats the way you wanna roll i can life with it.[/quote]

Only for a bit of comedy value! :wink: anyway good to have you back!

[quote]phil johnston (04/04/2011)[hr]

anyway good to have you back!

[/quote]

Agree :cool:

I really like jon as well hee an ace guy I fear SA need to stop victimizing him…

I sincerely dont care about having a Moderator on this forum . since i subscribed to get as much info and feedback about my Music. but John in the other hand . he is a helpful mate in the SA forums . together with Howie :smiley:

[quote]alinenunez (05/04/2011)[hr]I sincerely dont care about having a Moderator on this forum . since i subscribed to get as much info and feedback about my Music. but John in the other hand . he is a helpful mate in the SA forums . together with Howie :D[/quote]

Thank you bro. :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (03/04/2011)[hr]Lol its not just you bang its if any of these queens get made into mods also im the most neutral person on these forums and im completely impartial…[/quote]

I want what jan’s on[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing. like, gee it must be nice to smoke crack rocks for breakfast…