Jan's Obsession

And its a free download for all followers and friends and foes here :smiley:

[hr] Jan’s Obsession by Nomad Spectrum

Not enough transients or emotion in that Slender :wink:

Deadly track :cool:

jans now up there with patty boyd, yoko ono, and all the other ladies that have had great songs named after them.

LOL - cheers guys :slight_smile:

i heard you duplicated your kick, panned one hard left and the other one hard right for this song :)))))

niiiiiiiiice work

I like it. The highlight of this track for me is the title…

[quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]I like it. The highlight of this track for me is the title…[/quote]

so nice of you to do it royalty free :hehe:

Give a little to get a little I guess…

[quote]Mussi81 (27/03/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]I like it. The highlight of this track for me is the title…[/quote]

so nice of you to do it royalty free :hehe:[/quote]

Yeah but I’ve neen working funny ever since ;):P:D

Lol id love if this track became some crazy underground techno hit…

[quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]Lol id love if this track became some crazy underground techno hit…[/quote]

Funny enough Jan so would I :smiley:

Actually had two DJs not including ones I know asking for a wav file to play out

Sweet!

i think its some really rubbish attempt at techno …hahahahahahahahah (joke)

its properly coooooool tampon boy, top effort bro !!!:smiley:

[quote]egg2 (27/03/2011)[hr]i think its some really rubbish attempt at techno …hahahahahahahahah (joke)

its properly coooooool tampon boy, top effort bro !!!:D[/quote]

HAHAHA - thanks mate

I wish I could tm my name, I fear if that were the case I could sue slender for the few pennies he has left…

[quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]I wish I could tm my name, I fear if that were the case I could sue slender for the few pennies he has left…[/quote]

Jan you have obviously not met my ex - she has every last penny I assure you mate :frowning:

wtf man…!

I just smoked a phatty and this hits me like a slap in the face…

wicked stuff man will play it for sure! Thanks for the download… !

I actually like it!

Genius.

Commented as usual. And d/l’ed too.

Def my favourite of yours so far.

The missus said from the other side of the room “Is this one of yours?”. I said, “No, I wish it was”

True story.

:wink: