Jan's Obsession

would like a wav as well … :slight_smile:

[quote]wouterdewitte (27/03/2011)[hr]would like a wav as well … :)[/quote]

40 quid :stuck_out_tongue: but as your mate I won’t charge VAT :smiley:

I’ll do that tomorrow for you

Thanks Roben and Jon - see I’m not just a pretty face :wink:

[quote]slender (27/03/2011)[hr]Thanks Roben and Jon - see I’m not just a pretty face ;)[/quote]

A face fit for radio :wink:

[quote]Roben (28/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/03/2011)[hr]Thanks Roben and Jon - see I’m not just a pretty face ;)[/quote]

A face fit for radio ;)[/quote]

My ex said fit for toilet rolls :frowning:

good work slender. i actually listened because the title was too epic to pass up.

[quote]UnitedVision (28/03/2011)[hr]good work slender. i actually listened because the title was too epic to pass up.[/quote]

LOL - maybe I should dedicate all my tracks to Jan - I seem to be getting a lot of positive response from this one :w00t:

[quote]slender (28/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (28/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/03/2011)[hr]Thanks Roben and Jon - see I’m not just a pretty face ;)[/quote]

A face fit for radio ;)[/quote]

My ex said fit for toilet rolls :([/quote]

A face fit for a photofit. :wink:

just listened to this again, really ace track!!

[quote]ekko (29/03/2011)[hr]just listened to this again, really ace track!![/quote]

Thanks again - can’t beleive 200 hits in two days and more and more DJs giving me support - can’t really beleive it to be perfectly honest :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (28/03/2011)[hr]good work slender. i actually listened because the title was too epic to pass up.[/quote]

LOL - maybe I should dedicate all my tracks to Jan - I seem to be getting a lot of positive response from this one :w00t:[/quote]

Yeah i’m thinking I should do the same thing! Jan’s clearly doing your tune justice lol

[quote]Roben (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (28/03/2011)[hr]good work slender. i actually listened because the title was too epic to pass up.[/quote]

LOL - maybe I should dedicate all my tracks to Jan - I seem to be getting a lot of positive response from this one :w00t:[/quote]

Yeah i’m thinking I should do the same thing! Jan’s clearly doing your tune justice lol[/quote]

At least he’s good for something :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Jan :P:D:)

wow…great bass and sub man…carried the track very well…this went well with my after work spliff :hehe:

[quote]tatsama (31/03/2011)[hr]wow…great bass and sub man…carried the track very well…this went well with my after work spliff :hehe:[/quote]

I realy don’t know what you mean :wink:

Thanks should be another trippy one up later on tonight :slight_smile:

The bass in this next one is fkn WICKED!! :cool:

[quote]ICN (31/03/2011)[hr]The bass in this next one is fkn WICKED!! :cool:[/quote]

Have you been peeking ICN :wink:

The tracks up but want the original producer to listen too it first

The percussion is sweet… this is proper techno

[quote]vibes (02/04/2011)[hr]The percussion is sweet… this is proper techno[/quote]

Thanks mate

Its been my most successful tune so far with 358 plays in one week

[quote]slender (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]vibes (02/04/2011)[hr]The percussion is sweet… this is proper techno[/quote]

Thanks mate

Its been my most successful tune so far with 358 plays in one week[/quote]

thats mental!!

[quote]Mussi81 (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]vibes (02/04/2011)[hr]The percussion is sweet… this is proper techno[/quote]

Thanks mate

Its been my most successful tune so far with 358 plays in one week[/quote]

thats mental!![/quote]

Actually what is mental is I have had 591 plays this week - the new rmx has 158 plays in a few days, and have 80 new followers from last sunday

But what I am most pleased is all the DJs I listen too from Fnoob and beyond have given me their support and record companies are folling me

I am all abit overwhelmed by it all - as did not think things would take off so rapidly

I am actually really chuffed about the whole thing as I am a pretty modest person - beleive it or not :slight_smile: