Jan's Obsession

[quote]slender (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]vibes (02/04/2011)[hr]The percussion is sweet… this is proper techno[/quote]

Thanks mate

Its been my most successful tune so far with 358 plays in one week[/quote]

thats mental!![/quote]

Actually what is mental is I have had 591 plays this week - the new rmx has 158 plays in a few days, and have 80 new followers from last sunday

But what I am most pleased is all the DJs I listen too from Fnoob and beyond have given me their support and record companies are folling me

I am all abit overwhelmed by it all - as did not think things would take off so rapidly

I am actually really chuffed about the whole thing as I am a pretty modest person - beleive it or not :)[/quote]

this is out of control!!! fair play mate, fancy writing me a track :wink: lol

a similar thing has been happening to me to day, check out my profile page on facebook ive had loads of love for my mix that was played earlier. totally unexpected and its certainly not the best mix ive ever done lol

[quote]slender (03/04/2011)[hr]
Actually what is mental is I have had 591 plays this week - the new rmx has 158 plays in a few days, and have 80 new followers from last sunday

But what I am most pleased is all the DJs I listen too from Fnoob and beyond have given me their support and record companies are folling me

I am all abit overwhelmed by it all - as did not think things would take off so rapidly

I am actually really chuffed about the whole thing as I am a pretty modest person - beleive it or not :)[/quote]

WOW! Thats class Mate! Time to get yourself mixing again :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (03/04/2011)[hr]a similar thing has been happening to me to day, check out my profile page on facebook ive had loads of love for my mix that was played earlier. totally unexpected and its certainly not the best mix ive ever done lol[/quote]

Cool

not my usual style of house but still a well produced track, some heavy BG bass and fx fillers

good work :slight_smile:

It not my usual style of house either :hehe:

It not my usual style of house either :hehe:

Not my usual style of house either…

[quote]Mussi81 (06/04/2011)[hr]It not my usual style of trance either :hehe:[/quote]

Techno Sabotage :smiley:

And thanks etl :slight_smile:

cough get off the fence :slight_smile:

lol i think you should all start naming your tracks after me, mabey that way people might actually listen to your tracks :stuck_out_tongue:

Good idea - Call your next one D!psh!t Paul :slight_smile: :laugh: :cool:

Lol i was reading the comments on that track this one guy posted something like great track i can really feel your obsession lol…

Someone put the tune on YT - have no clue who it is :slight_smile:

[hr]

Please comment or like if you feel the need

Just reminds me of the Nostromo from Alien-going through space, machine’s throbbing…

Top Stuff!!!