Kick 2 Out Now / 633

BTW… Great update… Fantastic GUI and workflow.
You guys rocks!!!

1 Like

Hy all. Is it possible to download a demo version before buying ?

We will be updating all our current packs for kick 2 asap and will also be supllying a preset converter which will convert 3rd party packs or your own presets over.

Saw some nice preview comments from Bjorn Akesson on Kick 2, am very interested and looking forward to try it, so just purchased an upgrade. Kick 1 actually works fine for me, never reached any limitation with it, but the changes are quite interesting. And yes, looking forward very, very much to A.N.A. upgrade!

Kick 1 preset are not compatible with Kick 2 . Help me please :frowning:

Just purchased, how do I get the free artist pack? Was I supposed to add it during the transaction? I didn’t think until after, thought it would be included in the package…

I’m wondering this too…

Awesome work Sonic Academy! Kick 2 is looking amazing!

I’m a logged in registered Kick1 owner… just purchased Kick2, but no discount was applied at checkout… ??

we’ll release a tool to do this - once we polish it up a little :slight_smile:

hey
if you didn’t log in before you added it to cart the system may have missed it - hit us up at customerservice@sonicacademy.com to sort that out.

Thank you very very much guys. This Kick generator is a no-brainer. Made me forget to go to bed tonight :slight_smile:

I just purchased Kick 2 and I’m already in love. I’m like Homer and donuts rn!

Is there any demo/trial?

that is good news! :blush:

When we download kick2 doest it delete kick 1 like an update or it’s a “new plugging” and we can keep both ? I have kick on kick1 I spent month to create and they are my signature, so for me it’s important to know. Update would not allow me to use my old preset (even if you will release a converter later, but before you do it I need to keep my old kick)

thanks a lot for your reply

@charlouse24 Kick 1 stays on your system, Kick 2 is added. At least that is how it has worked for me.

Look great. but there is a HALF price for current subscribers automatically but what about Subscribers who previously bought Kick1? same price 24.95?

Goto your account area then all downloads then presets - should be there

C