Kick 2 Out Now / 633

Hey @lukasz1309 - Yes, there is an upgrade price from Kick 1 of £24.95

Hey @charlouse24 Its seen as a new plugin so you can have both on your system

HEy @voisflorian Demo/trail coming soon

I’ve just purchased Kick2 (which is great btw!), but I can’t seem to find the free Artist Producer Preset Pack (with kicks by Sean Tyas etc.) in my account or in the plugin itself. Or will I receive the pack in a separate e-mail? Thanks in advance

Had a problem with Kick 2 which was entirely my fault! Support replied promptly to every message. Now Kick 2 is up and running and WOW is all i can say…

2 Likes

That was exactly the question I was looking for. And the answer is here too. Glad to hear.

thanks guy !

ok thanks, so I buy it right now :wink:

@chris_agnelli The preset pack is not available in my download area

I loved the original Kick, this new version is absolutely stunning to look at as well as far more intuitive. I’m quite shocked this is the Kick 2, feels like the Kick 5! What an upgrade!

@chris_agnelli @bryan_spence

Will you guys release a promo code for Gold members that don’t already own Kick 1?

Kick 2 is crashing Cubase here

does not pass AU validation, OSX 10.6.8. Logic9

@kimik drop us a mail in customer service with your OS version number and DAW version if you are getting any issues

WOW! 10/10 easily. Just played with KICK 2 over the weekend and there is nothing this powerhouse cannot do. Being able to see the waveform as you tweak parameters is an incredibly powerful tool. Massive improvements from KICK 1, everything has been enhanced.

…but I hope there will be an update soon. The plugin is very unstable. In Ableton Live (fully updated), it constantly freezes for a few seconds, then comes back again. It happens both when tweaking parameters inside the plugin and during playback.

KICK 2 randomly freezes Ableton Live and my computer, then comes back again a few seconds later. It happens every 30 seconds or so. It needs an update ASAP.

1 day into playing with Kick 2 and I have to say I’m impressed! great upgrade! Thank you!

Mine will not update

Hey

Can you please update your Intel graphics drivers for me

I have an AMD graphics card, which is fully updated. Only compatible with Intel drivers?