Kick 3 beta now Live! / 738

Looking forward!

1 Like

Hello! Excellent!!! Please provide access to the beta version!

1 Like

i would love to have my hands on the beta version

1 Like

Hey @mykick3 @jayanders sign up here - https://www.sonicacademy.com/products/kick-3

You need to have owned either Kick 1 or 2 to access the beta.

Hi Chris we are Liquidized Elements and we are Owner of Kick 1 and 2 we have signed ups for the BETA Test of Kick 3 but it only show us the we already have submitted an application for this BETA we looked at our account but no were to find the BETA Download???

@LiquidE2021 Have you checked your My Account/My Downloads/Plugins area ?

KICK 3 Beta shoud be available in there after submitting your Beta Access from your account holding your Kick 1/Kick 2 license, might take some time, but double check this area :wink:

Test it for 1 hour. Everything works fine in Cubase 13. Sounds better than Kick 2 for me and it’s much easier to work with it

1 Like

After Beta Access no KICK 3 available :frowning:

@rolandsimon Please check this previous post

It might take a while befor KICK 3 beta is added into your acount after submitting your Beta Access.

Fantastic news!! Very much appreciate that Kick2 continues to evolve; including many of the features we have been requesting for years now. Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reply yes we have checked it but it wasen’t there but now everything is fine today we will start our first check :wink:

1 Like

So exiting news!!! Feels like christmas :heart: i asked to join the Beta too. How long does it takes to get the Beta Kick 3 in the Donwload/Plugins section? Regards

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @lockeeone

Please check this previous post

It might take a while befor KICK 3 beta is added into your acount after submitting your Beta Access.

This’ll be interesting.

Will Kick 3 be discounted for current Kick 2 owners? I ask as I’ve fallen on hard times and cannot afford to be paying for upgrades.

Can’t wait to check the plugin out!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Kidsonic_Official

Yes, if you already own Kick 1 or KICK 2, you will just pay the difference price when KICK 3 is available later in October 2024 :wink:

I registered, but it doesn’t show up in the downloads section!!!

1 Like

Welcome aboard on the forums @JaviMoraga

Yes, please wait for KICK 3 beta being added into your My Account/My Downlaods/Plugins area, this can take up to a few hours actually, sorry for the delay.

Please check this previous post

Check back again tomorrow and thanks for reporting back if you keep having issue, but should just be a matter of time :wink:

Hi guys I signed up for the beta over 12 hours ago but I don’t see Kick 3 in my downloads folder. Thanks!

Might take some time yes, please be patient :wink:

Check this previous post and if you don’t see KICK 3 Beta in your your My Account/My Downlaods/Plugins area by tomorrow, then please report back.

Same here:
Hi guys I signed up for the beta over 12 hours ago but I don’t see Kick 3 in my downloads folder. Thanks!