Kick 3 beta now Live! / 738

Same here:
Hi guys I signed up for the beta over 12 hours ago but I don’t see Kick 3 in my downloads folder. Thanks!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: About the KICK 3 BETA category

This can take up to 1 day, please be patient with this, thank you :wink:

I’m now a happy Kick 3 Beta-Tester :wink:

1 Like

Great ! Hope you’ll enjoy KICK 3 :wink:

You can submit features requests or report bugs on our regular forums or preferably on our Discord :

Webiste Forums : KICK 3 BETA topic

DISCORD : There’s a link to Discord in KICK 3 Pull Down Menu

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the KICK 3 BETA category

where can I download kick 3 beta?

1 Like

Hi there @gelomix

Welcome to the forums ! :sunglasses:

I just replied to your email from support, please make sure to check your Spam/Junk folders for unwanted emails, thank you :wink:

If your already own a license for Kick 1 N.R.E or KICK 2, you can apply for KICK 3 Beta from this link below, just make sure to be signed into your account holding your previous version license.

There’s some delay to expect before receiving KICK 3 Beta in your account downloads since we need to manually approve Beta submissions on our end. So please be patient with this :wink:

Hope this helps answering your question !

https://www.sonicacademy.com/beta_tests/kick-3

I must say that the new version looks and feels very good, tweaking old samples in kick 3 is really funny and the result is amazing…
So far, i haven’t seen any problems, it works very good and stable in the latest Logic Pro 11 version on my M3 Macbook…

Frank

1 Like

Welcome aboard on the forums ! :sunglasses:

Thanks for your feedback, happy to hear that you enjoy KICK 3 :+1:

New Kick 3 is Great! Loving it so far! how much is the upgrade? I’m sold & ready to buy/purchase now!
Works nice on my Mac Studio M2Chip and first Kick I tweaked sounded Nice enough to build a Beat or two!
Would like the limiter at the end of the chain if it isn’t already included its replaced my Kick 2 I ain’t switching back!
Looking forward to this with any improvements that can be added before release but I like it so far so good!

1 Like

Thank you for the good words about KICK 3 :+1:

Yes, the Limiter is at the end of the chain, so after the EQ and all effects.

You also have an option to set the final output volume level Pre or Post Limiter :wink:

Love it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sooooo looking forward to this guys! <3

1 Like

OOOOH yeah!!!

1 Like

Yeah, i really like it. Nice upgrade, just wish i could use it NOW. Started making a nice song and now i can not continue.
Please release it soon.

хороша версія коли можна нею скористатись і як підписатись!!!

( Moderator Edit ) English Translation :

" Good version when you can use it and how to subscribe !!! "

If you have subcribed to the Beta it shoudl be still working, make sure to download and install the latest Beta version from your My Account/My Downloads/Plugins area.

The Beta is still open for exisiting Kick 1 / Kick 2 license owners.

You can sign up for Kick 3 beta from This Page

I’m an existing Kick 2 owner and signed up yesterday for the beta, but still it isn’t visible in “My downloads”. Only Kick 2 is visible there.