Mac or PC

+1 Worked on several mac systems in school, powermac’s even, its just as schit mate, everyone saying **** macs don’t crash, probably arent tinkering with it enough, Wanna see a mac crash? gimme 5 min, not even… Dont get me wrong I do like a Mac, but I really love a good custom PC.

Al I know is that in the past Macs really where better then PC, these days its al the same crap feed to the masses. (well not really cus you can get PC’s with more everything then any mac availeble)

But really →

Money has to be made and if person X pays more for the same cus its in a white box with an apple on it then hooray go for it.

meanwhile OS runs on PC and windows on MAC…

If they give you a car with parkingsensors does that mean you can park?

If they give you a formula one car and you crash it does it mean the F1 car is bad?

Just my 2 cents

[quote]Rob Mitshi (28/07/2011)[hr]+1 Worked on several mac systems in school, powermac’s even, its just as schit mate, everyone saying **** macs don’t crash, probably arent tinkering with it enough, Wanna see a mac crash? gimme 5 min, not even… Dont get me wrong I do like a Mac, but I really love a good custom PC.

Al I know is that in the past Macs really where better then PC, these days its al the same crap feed to the masses. (well not really cus you can get PC’s with more everything then any mac availeble)

But really →

Money has to be made and if person X pays more for the same cus its in a white box with an apple on it then hooray go for it.

meanwhile OS runs on PC and windows on MAC…

If they give you a car with parkingsensors does that mean you can park?

If they give you a formula one car and you crash it does it mean the F1 car is bad?

Just my 2 cents

[/quote]

agreed. a custom PC smokes any mac out there if you build it right.

I’ll do speed tests any day of the weeek with anybody on here that has mac.

bet i win.

Love when people drag up old threads again… pity this one wasnt funny :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]ICN (28/07/2011)[hr]Love when people drag up old threads again… pity this one wasnt funny :P[/quote]

lolol. i didnt even read it. just the most recent post. but now im intrigued.

Nah this is definatly C+ tread - delete :smiley: