New FM mag DVD

To any of our foreign brothers who dont know who KK is:

Eeeeeeeeeeh!!!  Car Crash!!

I cringe just watching that video. Absolutely wasted on live TV…

It’s pretty epic how she gets called up on it 5 mins into it

Kerry has done a Swaying Tut - App to follow.

;) :slight_smile:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Kerry gurning, swaying and as always, entertaining - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]roben (15/07/2010)[hr]I cringe just watching that video. Absolutely wasted on live TV…[/quote]

Saw a Doc on Ch4 about her a few weeks ago. Feel really sorry for the Kids.

You wouldnt expect “Celeb’s” lives to be like that - Lots of shots of the Kids looking vulnerable with her going off on one around the Gaff.

Showed her husband roaring at a baby in a high chair. More Class Z than Class A.

She’s to be pitied really. No doubt the Kids will write a book some day :rolleyes:

She makes me want to shop at Iceland…

No wonder she was dropped.

shes a beautiful woman

Ahem… She was a little hot in her P3 days… :Whistling:

like a fine wine she has got better over time.

If she was a Wine, she’d be -

BUCKY!!! :smiley:

[quote]jpgetty2win (15/07/2010)[hr]like a fine wine she has got better over time.[/quote]

Should have gone too specsavers :smiley:

[quote]slender (15/07/2010)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (15/07/2010)[hr]like a fine wine she has got better over time.[/quote]

Should have gone too specsavers :D[/quote]

I actually did yesterday!!

First eye test ever :frowning:

Did you get Glasses?

Picked up my 1st Pair last year - UNREAL difference. Just didnt realise.

Spent a day just looking at everything going - WOW.

All part of getting older my friend (Physically - not mentally! :wink: )

[quote]ICN (15/07/2010)[hr]If she was a Wine, she’d be -

[url]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2167/2316105983_12e17c3f8a.jpg[/url]

BUCKY!!! :D[/quote]

roben has really let himself go since his profile pic was taken

LOL - I was waiting for it!

Hahaha! :slight_smile:

They recommended glasses yeah, apparently i’m long sighted.

Thing is, i only find close reading difficult with my left eye but she was convinced i was long sighted with both eyes. I tried loads of glasses on yesterday but every one made me look like a german student.

Maybe i should rename myself Klaus or Hans?

Anyways waiting for the missus to come help me chose something.

lol just found this:

[quote]roben (15/07/2010)[hr]They recommended glasses yeah, apparently i’m long sighted.
Thing is, i only find close reading difficult with my left eye but she was convinced i was long sighted with both eyes. I tried loads of glasses on yesterday but every one made me look like a german student.

Maybe i should rename myself Klaus or Hans?

Anyways waiting for the missus to come help me chose something.[/quote]

Haha!

The ones without the frame under the lens are pretty cool - or as cool as glasses can be.

I have a tiny brown pair…

glasses that is

[quote]roben (15/07/2010)[hr][quote]slender (15/07/2010)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (15/07/2010)[hr]like a fine wine she has got better over time.[/quote]

First eye test ever :([/quote]

i told you to stop watching that Discopolis video… now look what youve done. the old saying must be true.

[quote]jpgetty2win (15/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (15/07/2010)[hr][quote]slender (15/07/2010)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (15/07/2010)[hr]like a fine wine she has got better over time.[/quote]

First eye test ever :([/quote]

i told you to stop watching that Discopolis video… now look what youve done. the old saying must be true.[/quote]

hahahaha :wink: