New how to sound like poll august 2009

Tough call as Herve and Fake Blood would be good.

Simon Patterson would ba really good.

How about all of them? :stuck_out_tongue:

Would have loved to vote for 3 (Nu Disco, which took my vote, Progressive and Tech Trance). too many HTSL tutorials proposed here are essential :smiley:

Let’s get some Pyda, best producer around at the moment, well in my opinion anyway

NU DISCO !!!

ZOOT WOMAN STYLE ! MY FAVOURITE BAND, SUPERB ALBUM !

:smiley:

Does the recent HTSL video on tech trance mean its null and void in the august poll now??:slight_smile:

YES - And all those votes get put straight onto Nu-Disco! :D

Pryda! Yeah!

maybe all the tech trance votes can get put into a detroit techno HTSL???

:wink:

don’t we already have a Pryda tutoria? :unsure: aka Swedish House Mafia?

When this video comes???

this sounds all the same to me:) i want me some breakbeat (i dont even hope for DNB tutorial… like how to sound like noisia… that would be hard:)

OK, so why did we get a tech-transe turtorial when pryda has most vots, i dont want to read 8 pages, sorry if some 1 explained…

Good question Man! I’m waiting for Pryda Tutorials!!! :exclamation:

Please make a NUDISCO Tutorial also !:smiley:

These Pryda- Kids sucks !

What about Stuar Price-Zoot Woman ? :slight_smile:

I have to say…looking by the way these votes are going… im feeling slightly pee’d off…Progressive House, Tech House, Tech Trance, arent these just going to be more of the same?

can some one point me in the direction of a good Pryda Progressive track, the only progressive tracks i’ve found so far i would judge as really badly produced considering their obvious following. the tracks that i thought where well produced from Pryda sounded at least to my ears more funky house than progressive.

Jon,

Goto Beatport. On the right had side of the main page he has 2 songs in the top 10. No 6 - Waves and No.8 - Alfon. I am guessing that is what everyone is into.

To my ears - some good quality big room house with some proggy flavours.

thanks now listening through the tracks, i guess alfon is ok but the other one is gash :slight_smile: sorry. i am flicking through the beat port progressive section and imo there are a lot better progressive house producers for you guys to pick from, but i guess if its what you all like then who am i to disagree :cool:

Imo The Tunes From These Guys Sound Great

Brian Cross

Filthy Rich

Thomas Gold

Abel Ramos

Maybe This is more to my taste though (Kinda Tougher and more tribal Groove) lol, SA could you consider these guys next time progressive comes up

Seems like Pryda won the poll just ahead of Nu Disco. Can’t wait for the tips & tricks :slight_smile: