New how to sound like poll august 2009

i know that i am repeating myself but please also consider adding deep/jazzy or soulfull house at polls of september…infuenced by jazz, kevin yost, ben watt, blue six and Francois Kevorkian

or maybe next time at least one without straight beat… kick every beat is so boring

[quote]monseleq (9/1/2009)[hr]i know that i am repeating myself but please also consider adding deep/jazzy or soulfull house at polls of september…infuenced by jazz, kevin yost, ben watt, blue six and Francois Kevorkian[/quote]

there really shouldn’t be a poll on this one, they should make it asap! With every tutorial since Justice, Prodigy and Moto Blanco, everything sounds the same and the techniques are all similar. Bring on Deep House!!! How about dropping Sylenth for a while and go for a genre with real instruments like rhodes and electric bass. How about a tutorial on how to make your bassline sound like it was played live. Kevin Yost, Marc Evans, Grant Nelson to name a few.

Pryda, jeez… i’m gonna pass on this one. I would have been happy if Nu Disco came out on top.

This is like a bloody horse race.

Go Nu-Disco Go son........:D

hey,didnt know about them,

would be nice to see a tutorial about vintage / acoustic sound like this

Poll is now CLOSED!

very close one this time!

nu disco pipped it at the post!

very cool. although i had never heard of it until the other day lol i am really looking forward to seeing the tutorial on this one.

are you doing the top two like you did with the last poll bry, or is this going to be just the winning vote that gets covered before the re-vote ???

YES ! NU DISCO !!! Thats what i am waiting for !!!!!<br> <br> It should be sound like We wont Break from Zoot Woman !

So, in this Song you have all the typical Elements for a good Banger Style Discuu !

Compressing and Sidechaining and dowmsizing the Bit Rate au mass !

Great result!

I'm sure you guys are already pushing forward with the new tutorial.

But if you could add tips on how to design great Jupiter 8 style leads & lush strings, arpeggio leads and bass lines and also how to recreate some of those 70's style sound effects would be great.

Looking forward to it.

I’d like to see a video tutorial on How to Sound Like a Jesper Dahlback and Thomas Krome Collaboration or How The Hell Did 16b Get That Bassline on Water Ride.

need wait for the next vote or can write here what i wanna see in your HTSL category??? Not actual, but intresting style of Klaas. And many more Seamus Haji.

Nail-biting finish this time !!

Can’t wait to hear your Nu-Disco tutorials as a big fan of Braxe, Falke & Lifelike works !

looking forward to this one, like this kind of stuff

cant believe electro only got 3 votes lol

prog house pryda for sure

[quote]garywright (9/10/2009)[hr]cant believe electro only got 3 votes lol[/quote]

i think everyones electro’d out bud:)

i hope the nudisco tuts are actually authentic(well more so than some of the others ive seen)please no sylenth1 and preprocessed drum sounds on this one :wink:

hi everybody,this is my first post and i got here late so i could not vote …

I would like to see the tutorials of adam beyer and pryda,that would be awesome and i think you guys should include them in your next tutorials as the pryda poll lost for just 1% :slight_smile:

cheers to everyboy

Hey. Pryda would be cool! Thanks for this excellent job on SonicAcademy!!!

Pryda!!!