New Member's Say Hello

Hello everyone looking forward to the learning:D ?

What modules have you been sampling dude?

hey everybody, names DJ Tanzer hope 2 learn loads on here

peace

hi i’m Joe Madix aka Dj Apocalypse. I like to cut, chop, slice and dice beats on my turntables and hopefully get into making tunes

Hello all . Im a relative newbie and am looking forward to learning lots here. cheers

This is the site I have been looking for !! amazing.

[font=Verdana]YO! HOPE ALL’S WELL ;)[/font]

Hi all, bunglenutter here, been farting around for a while making computer music and hope to learn some useful stuff here!

hey all, nice site here. just joined and figured I’d stop in and say hi. :smiley:

It would be rude not to stick my head in and say hello. I’m Mark Settle aka Gizmo and run www.skratchworx.com. Clearly, the Sonic Academy guys will teach you more about using gear than I can but hopefully you’ll stop by my little website and find out about the latest DJ toys tdestined to empty your bank accounts and max out your plastic.

[center]:hehe:[font=Comic Sans MS]TWIZTED NATION[/font][/center]

Here to drop some knowledge and look for up n coming talent to work with in our many ventures.

Hey - saw your ad over on www.sonicstate.com and thought I’d drop by - very nice site you have here - I’m really excited to see how things develop, and hopefully learn some nifty tricks. Been a Cubase user for many years, but there’s always more to learn (especially for me because I have a phobia of reading the manual haha).

I’m looking forward to chatting and sharing with you fine people in the future!

Danny.

good to have you all on board!

Hello,

Love what you guys are setting up here. I have been djing for the last 7 years and have been “trying” to produce for the last year. I have a corp job that demands a lot of my attention, so I cant quit and go to production school. (at least not yet). I hope to learn a lot with here. Thanks, Wayne S.

Hey Hey watsup all!!  :slight_smile:

My names Sean
Very happy i found this site as i know it will help me with djing/production!!
I am a 14 year old dj, I play Electro house,Proggresive,Deep house,minimal,tech house!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just thought i would introduce myself and say hi :smiley:

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Tobias Johansson. Making some HardTrance/Hardhouse. Have put up two samples of my tunes on here so far. Made e´m with FL but i´m totally stuck on Ableton now. Cracking piece of software :smiley:

Anyway…Big luuuuuuuv from sweden

hello. michael day here. houston tx. owner of Inhale Music

Just wanted to wish the sonic academy boys and girls the best of luck with this new site, love the look and feel of it, can’t wait to do some learning from it, and who knows, one day I might be mixing it up live in Belfast !!!:smiley:

Hi, Howdy & Hello!

Hello, I joined today thanks to djdownload.com for the link

I hope to use this site as a guide so that I could be a DJ one day :slight_smile: