New Member's Say Hello

welcome on board Killer :slight_smile:

hey guys. new member here :slight_smile: gonna get into producing real soonā€¦ hopefully iā€™ll be the next big thing :stuck_out_tongue:

alright lads , whats the storyā€¦loving the site so far! keep up the good work!:slight_smile:

hi all,iam ayman from egypt

hi all,hope u to help me to be a house music DJ.

thanksssss

Hey guys, I run a NY based dance music website. Stumbled across this site through another message board. Everyone seems cool here :slight_smile:

Will be checking out the tutorials. Have anything lined up for Pro Tools users?

Hey guyā€™s Im MartyM what a great site look forward to learning how to make some filthy beatā€™s!! :cool:

Hi

Im Bru from Belfast. Been DJing for a load of years now but have only recently got into producing music. Lookin forward to learning some of the cool production stuff on the website.

My music preference is Electro House &Ā Tech-Trance but im also into breaks.Ā 

For production im using:

Logic Pro

Reason

Recycle

Hopefully there is another Mac/Logic user out there!Ā :w00t:

Hi all,

Phil here, not a DJ or a producer by any stretch of the imagination, and Iā€™m guessing Iā€™m one of the older members here (at 35), been into house/dance/electro for years and more recently mashup/beats. Iā€™ve recently become interested in the abilities of Ableton for mixing via my mac, and Iā€™ve always dreamed of making my own mixes so here I am, hoping to learn as much as possible to while away the spare hours!.

Good luck with your individual projects everyone!

Hi all!

Iā€™m Gaz, Iā€™ve been DJing now for about 2 years and am lucky enough to hold a few residencies in London. Now Iā€™m trying my luck with production, so hopefully Iā€™ll get a few pointers from Sonic Academy :slight_smile:

G:cool:

Hello All @ Sonic academy :wink:

Thought Id drop my first post in.</P><P>My name is Graeme, Over my mid 30s &amp; still mad about music :D</P><P>Ive been djing nearly 20yrs now &amp; would like to go to the next level.</P><P>Ive just bought my first course in Dance music production - Reason - Looking forward to learningĀ it.

Loving the S.A. site

GB.

Hey all. Lookin forward to learning. Great Site. :smiley:

Hi guys,

I just become a member, bought the Ableton production and DJing courses.

Keep up the great job!

Thanks

Michal from Slovakia

www.michaljesensky.com

Hello guys!

Iā€™m Michalis, 16 year-old, Anglo-Greek, wannabe producer residing near Liverpool.

Iā€™ve been producing for over a year now and am absolutely loving it, canā€™t wait to see what tips this website has to offer me, and what advice I can offer to other people! :w00t:

Hi guys!

Iā€™m Karl, 20. Been learning to DJ for around 6 months now and lovinā€™ it! Hopefully Iā€™ll learn alot more with this site.

Hi guys My name is Neil and from Liverpool UK, I am currently stuck as a bedroom dj lol looking to burst out on the scene and feel i need to turn to music production. Currently attending a songwriting course in college. I use cubase, Fruity loops and Reason. My preffered style of music is Trance and Funky House.

Oh and this isnt my real login lol,Ā  can any administrators tell me when i will recieve my activaion email. i have signed up as an Insider but havent recieved it. criesĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  all i want to do is log inĀ lol

Rougeac2Ā Ā Ā  AKAĀ  Rouge1982

Hey all, my name is Nate and my passion is music! I am also an educated automotive technician (day job) but i am looking into crossing over into the production business. Most of my experience has been on Garage Band and a little on FL Studio, but i plan on taking some lessons on how to use Reason, as it looks similar to the Garage Band setup. Also looking for a new keyboard as my little cousin ruined mine with a full can of Sprite, lol. Let me know if you guys are trying to get rid of a computer compatable keyboard!

Thanks,

Nate

hi gays happy to be with you and share my technic with you and sorry for my english lol

Good evening all, my name is James aka ProjecTrance.

I co own, promote, and am one of two resident Djā€™s at our event Connected (see sig for our logo V,NICE!)

Iā€™ve been Djing for only 4 years so i am pleased with how things have developed on the Djing side of life:D

However production is unchartered territory, i have tried on my own back with Reason but to no evail, and have just got Ableton 7 (on recommendation)

So i am here to learn how to use Ableton to start producing, i need to make my tunes heard :cool:

So all being well i really hope this SA can help me in achieving my production goals.

When the day comes i have my first EVER track made i will post for feedback.

Hope to make some new friends (for sh*ts n giggles):stuck_out_tongue:

Hey everyone! I found out about all this at the Queenā€™s Uni open day today.Ā  Must say, I always hoped that there would be somewhere decent to study music production etc. but this seems to beĀ more than i coulda hoped for =D iā€™m soo up for learning how to do things the ā€˜right wayā€™ no doubt self teaching introduces bad habits =PĀ