New Member's Say Hello

helllo everybody.I am a new person here.:slight_smile:

welcome on board guys!

enjoy the site and let us know your feedback on what weā€™re doing!

kev

hi everyoneā€¦:slight_smile:

I own a copy of Ableton Live 6, and at the moment, am purely just interested in it for djing. May get into production at a later stage, as I have lots of ideas, and it would be a shame not to use this class piece of software to its fullest.

I have bought the Ableton Live course on here, and so far, so good!

The vid tutorials are excellent, and iā€™m glad to say it didnā€™t break the bank purchasing it!

I have an Evolution XSession controller, Echo Indigo DJ soundcard, Sony laptop and lots of WAVā€™s!

Iā€™m also on the AbletonLiveDJ forum.

Hope to pop in here oftenā€¦

cheers!

Rob

Hi Allā€¦ Iā€™ve just subscribed and I must say I was blown away that an organisation like this exists online.

Iā€™m in Western Australia and its a lot harder to get access to learning material etc. regarding production and the likes so big ups to Sonic Academy as finally I have something to brush up on and develop my skills a bit more.

I too am looking forward to whatā€™s too come.

welcome guys!

hello allā€¦ My name is Mark from Los Angeles. Iā€™m glad that I subsribed to this site.

Hey,

Just subscribed and i love the tutorials, really got me going nowĀ  :slight_smile:

welcome on board guys!

Hi Every one my names dave from Ireland and am brand new to producing music lol

ive been a dj for a year and played in sme big clubs i wanna take my dj career further so im here to learn how to make house and electro i hope u all will help me thanks

my dj name is DubTek

Peace

Hi all my names Drew im from surrey uk.

so glad to have found this site,as its taking me 3 years of trying to read books on producing and not having a clue what they are on about.Already flicked through 3 orĀ 4 of the module vids for cubase and already its made more sense than the books ever have.Looking forward to putting the equipment i already have to its proper use.

Darz here from Liverpool. Been DJing around the UK and Ibiza for the past 5 years, and need some help with the old music production as the next step (better late than never!), so here I am! Will be purchasing the subscription shortly. Hello allā€¦

Well folks, whats the craic?

After a good few years DJing (mainly for personal pleasure but with a few gigs here and there) I finally got my arse in gear and bought a PC worthy of handling various production programs!:smiley:

Being an old customer from Mixmaster I always knew about Sonic Academy so I checked out the site and Iā€™m pretty glad I did because this forum and the available tutorials look pretty damn good. Needless to say I think Iā€™ll be investing some of my cash in a few as soon as I get home from work today;)

So yeahā€¦Iā€™m Ryan, should be good talking to some of you guys in the near future. Keep er lit!

P.S. to Paul Hamill, I was talking to you outside Stiff last Saturday night after your set, again, quality stuff mate! As good as the Popstars were, Iā€™d rather have had 4 hours of the gear you were playing!!

Hello there! I have been playing records for 17 years and am jumping into the realm of midi controllers and Macs! So far, these videos have been great!

Hello everyone allgood ? Soā€¦

Im a DJ/PRODUCER .

And im glad to be here, the site is nice and the videos are great, i hope u guys are thinking about making some more videos for us, maybe about the new features in ableton 8 or sound design in ableton 8.

Thanks Sonic Academy .

Waiting for some new tricks and tips :slight_smile:

Lets Rock :cool:

hi guys

just a quick introduction to myself,

Hi, am Crossbones, been djing for a few years, run my own clubnight in essex and now moved to london for work about 4 months ago, havent really played out much recently due to work but am working on a live set which will be controlled by ableton with kaoss pad, midi keyboad, uc-33 and various live percussion.

been using ableton to produce a few things recently though seem to suffer from never being able to finish a track!

am influenced by such a diverse set or artists, dance wise, popof, switch, plastician, skream, drums of death, buraka som sistema, hot chip and jesse rose are what im listening to at the mo.

have just uploaded a track i have recently kinda finished so would be great to hear your feedback.

http://www.sonicacademy.com/site/Member-MyAccount.aspx?memberid=3623

crossbones

Hi folks. Ive just signed up to talk with people who share my passion, i hope. Ive got the djing area licked i.e. mixing, cutting etc. ive just started producing too but that aint at all to standard, needs some structure just. Replies would be appreciated :D.

Hi, Im a DJ and looking to get into music production. i look forward to using the site and learning lots :slight_smile:

lovin the stuff, and the interaction with peeps is great too! nothing like brainstorming!

raymond :w00t:

hey everyone just though i may as well hi as im up at 2 in the morning installing logic, didnā€™t wanna be but hey who could have guessed 42 gig would take long to install lol

Hello! :wink: