New Member's Say Hello

How do!

I’m Craig aka Seegee. I come from Nottingham in the UK. Been using the site for a few years now but thought I’ll get signed up to the forums. I produce Tech House / Techno / under my Seegee project but also produce Progressive under a collaboration project called RB_Project. Got a few tracks signed to Spektre’s Respekt Recordings and have a track out on Steve Lawler’s iVAV digital label. Below is a link to some of my stuff.

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

:cool:

Good credentials Craig! :wink:

Good to see ya Man

Cheers for the welcome :slight_smile:

Howdy new people :slight_smile:

Hello SA community!

I am beginner producer from Canada and absolutely love the tutorials that are out on youtube. I have been a fan of EDM for over 14 years now and hope to expand my knowledge and producing skills with other people here at SA.

A link to my soundcloud is [url=http://www.soundcloud.com/zja]http://www.soundcloud.com/zja[/url]

Thanks in advance to the SA community for having me! :smiley:

[quote]Psyn (25/04/2011)[hr]Hello SA community!

I am beginner producer from Canada and absolutely love the tutorials that are out on youtube. I have been a fan of EDM for over 14 years now and hope to expand my knowledge and producing skills with other people here at SA.

A link to my soundcloud is [url=http://www.soundcloud.com/zja]http://www.soundcloud.com/zja[/url]

Thanks in advance to the SA community for having me! :smiley:

[/quote]

THere is at least one active forum member from Canada - so you are in good company and welcome

[quote]THere is at least one active forum member from Canada - so you are in good company and welcome[/quote]

Very cool! Appreciate the welcome

Hey everyone,

Thought I’d best say hi, I’ve been DJing for the best part of 14 years now, I held the house residency at Hotdog as well as playing at events like Hed Kandi amongst others.

These days you can usually catch me at a monthly event I co-promote called Kish which is based in Mansfield, England.

I’ve been loving working through some of the tutorials and I’m hoping to improve my knowledge and skill set to help both myself and our club event.

If you’d like to know more you can get more info on these sites, look forward to chatting with you guys.

Homepage

Kish

Soundcloud

Hi Guys,

Actually been a member for a couple of months now, but did not introduce myself in the forums yet, so here we go :

I live in Holland, and i am 30 years old, been Djing for about 8 years now, and play Techno and House music (mostly Tech and Chicago House).

And i started producing in 2007, however since i got a serious lack of time, i always had to make a choice what to do…djing or producing…turns out most of the time i was djing…

However, now ive made the choice to step up the producing, so i joined the Academy for help,tips etc…so i can finally build some good sounding tracks…

keep it up!

Sebastian Dc

hello guys im dj sant2 ,thanks a lot to the team that is making all this amazing videos is been a great help for me THANKS AGAIN

Hey all :smiley:

Just signed up, site looks awesome.

Im a musician with a love for filthy techno and dubstep. But I have a passion and love for all music. I’v just starting using Ableton 8 and will set up a soundcloud and similar soon.

Look forward to engaging with you guys,

Hey all, look forward to sharing some good knowledge here.

a warm welcome to all our new members :slight_smile:

[quote]wouterdewitte (17/05/2011)[hr]a warm welcome to all our new members :)[/quote]

I told you before you can not set fire to all the new folks :smiley:

Jessey here from NJ, totally stoked on this site and hope to learn everything i can. : )

hi my name is ALT.noize and ive been a member of s.a for 3 years under a different alias :wink:

[quote]ALT.noize (04/06/2011)[hr]hi my name is ALT.noize and ive been a member of s.a for 3 years under a different alias ;)[/quote]

Don’t care James :smiley:

[quote]ALT.noize (04/06/2011)[hr]hi my name is ALT.noize and ive been a member of s.a for 3 years under a different alias ;)[/quote]

welcome to the forum :smiley:

ignore slender :hehe:

[quote]Mussi81 (04/06/2011)[hr][quote]ALT.noize (04/06/2011)[hr]hi my name is ALT.noize and ive been a member of s.a for 3 years under a different alias ;)[/quote]

welcome to the forum :smiley:

ignore slender :hehe:[/quote]

You do know the 1st sign of madness :smiley:

hey, hows triks/, hope alls well,

:.]