New Member's Say Hello

Just subscribed to 3 months. Name’s Ben, newbie mostly to production. Got a MBP 15" with 8gb ram and 2.53ghz intel core i5. Also got a copy of Logic 9 which i use, and also Ableton Live 7 which i haven’t really used. And a M Audio axiom pro 49. So got the groundwork all done there. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

well, the names hayden and i don’t have a dj name because i don’t deserve one yet. Beginner to ableton live, and looking to make mixes, and produce some glitch step, dubstep, and trance for fun.

cheers

Cool guys. Been producing for a while taking my time just started using ableton live 8 so the tutorials have really helped.

Hello, new to the forums here. Been making (bad) music for about 15 years now. Started on a Roland 909 way back when and am now just getting serious a bit. Hail from Chicago IL USA currently! Great to be here!

Hey, used to DJ / Attempt to produce a fair few years ago, met a girl, sold everything now i deeply deeply regret it. My friend stuck at it and now his productions are fantastic, so im looking to get back into it again as i very much miss it.

Will be getting Ableton Live when payday arrives :).

Looking to be making between house & techno.

Yoooo. My name is P-Shot. Great to be on this site. I dj and produce. Check my fb artist page below for more info about myself. Cheers:hehe:

Hi everyone thought I’d intro myself and just say I totally dig Sonic Academy. I used to to try to learn from mags like Computer Music and Future Music but now that I’ve found this site I have to say hands down Sonic Academy is the best way to learn quickly. I’m so glad I pulled the trigger and subscribed.

A bit about me: I live in San Diego, wish I was in LA for music but I dred the smog/traffic. Nick Warren is my favorite DJ hands down. I use Ableton and Logic. I recently craigslisted tons of old gear to but some new focal 6 monitors and treat my room. I have made a conscious decision to stop buying gear/plugs and just produce. I’m happily married and we are expecting a boy. I love going clubs with a good sound system but now I just want to produce for the club. I’m a Civil Engineer for my day job which pays the bills. I am a bass player but I struggle writing good bass lines for the club! Hence one of the many reasons I am thrilled to be here.

Looking forward to participating on this forum…

[quote]splash-damage (02/03/2008)[hr]Hello everyone looking forward to the learning:D ?[/quote]

Welcome!

[quote]benharris92 (05/07/2011)[hr]Just subscribed to 3 months. Name’s Ben, newbie mostly to production. Got a MBP 15" with 8gb ram and 2.53ghz intel core i5. Also got a copy of Logic 9 which i use, and also Ableton Live 7 which i haven’t really used. And a M Audio axiom pro 49. So got the groundwork all done there. Nice to meet you all :)[/quote]

Cheers ben. Welcome to a great site!

Wussup =]

just sayin hi

Hello!

Ahoy hoy! I happened across this fantastic site the other day and promptly signed up to check out all the cool tutorials. Looking forward to learning some tips ‘n’ tricks and hopefully being able to apply them to make some of my own dubstep, a genre I’m particularly fond of at the moment. :slight_smile:

Time to get this show on the road!

[quote]Doubledealer (07/08/2011)[hr]Ahoy hoy! I happened across this fantastic site the other day and promptly signed up to check out all the cool tutorials. Looking forward to learning some tips ‘n’ tricks and hopefully being able to apply them to make some of my own dubstep, a genre I’m particularly fond of at the moment. :slight_smile:

Time to get this show on the road![/quote]

Welcome! Be sure to post some previews for us when u get a track up and running :smiley:

Hi tom here i use ableton, from australia.

Hello, I’m Grzegorz from Poland.

I use Ableton Live, some midicontrollers (keyboard, launchpad, novation remote zero sl) and tons of plugins :wink:

Hello. Formal introduction in da place.

Will Love / Alias and real name

Music : emphasis on dubstep and Drum and Bass

Tools : Primary DAW / Logic

Secondary DAW / Ableton w/Reason

Various plug ins

FB

Redirecting...

Stream WILL LOVE music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Looking forward to knowledge in here. :w00t:

Welcome new peeps have fun :slight_smile:

Long time lurker but have decided to join in on the banter. My name is Dom and im into most forms of club music. Im open minded and try to appreciate everything from a technical perspective. Haven’t got anything online for anyone to listen to just yet but hope to put something up soon.

Hi Everybody,
just found this site and i think it great,
The music i am most into is UK hardcore, Freeform, Dutch Hardcore (Gabber) & Old skool Hardcore (Happy Hardcore)
I also like Hardstyle/Jumpstyle, Hard Trance, Hard Dance, Electro and a bit of Dubstep 

Hi everyone.I am from Poland and I am interested in trance and house music. I hope that I will learn a lot at this site. I am a DJ since 2009, but I have just startedmy adventure with music production. I hope that langauage barrrier wont be a a problem.