New Member's Say Hello

Hey I’m Tom, stumbled across this forum as I am currently looking to change my DAW from acid pro 7 to ableton. The topics are cool. Nice one.

Oh here is some of the stuff I do: Stream Tom EQ music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Hi Folks,

nice to be here again ! I think i can learn a lot from the Tut`s :slight_smile:

I am using Ableton Live !

My favourite Genre is something between Neo Disco and Pop Step (Nero for example ) !!!

But i am interested in all kind of electronic dance Musik !

ahh, ähhm, of course i am from germany ! :-):hehe:

hello…i am looking forward to be here and learn :slight_smile:

hello everybody :slight_smile: i am looking forward to be here and learn :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, Ive just registered today and thought I would introduce myself…

Ive been DJing for about 4 years now, i play mostly big room/progressive house. Over the 4 years I’ve been DJing I have had the opportunity to play alongside some of the best in the buisness, including John Dahlback, Kim Fai, Avicii, AN21 & Max Vangeli, Mark Knight, Wolfgang Gardner & Micheal Woods amongst others. I have been making my own edits/mash ups in Ableton Live for a year or so now, and I have decided that I really want to get into music production properly. I have a lot of silly questions that might be a bit obvious to some people, so I hope this forum will be a good place to ask these questions…

Dave

Hello, I’m new to the forum.

Been Djing for about 7 years but only just getting tuned into producing. The 1st few days of being a member here have helped to iron out some of the issues that I’m having and looking forward now to hopefully getting some of my ideas finished. Just wish I’d found the site sooner.

Muggaz :slight_smile:

[quote]Dave_Robinson (05/09/2011)[hr]Hi everyone, Ive just registered today and thought I would introduce myself…

Ive been DJing for about 4 years now, i play mostly big room/progressive house. Over the 4 years I’ve been DJing I have had the opportunity to play alongside some of the best in the buisness, including John Dahlback, Kim Fai, Avicii, AN21 & Max Vangeli, Mark Knight, Wolfgang Gardner & Micheal Woods amongst others. I have been making my own edits/mash ups in Ableton Live for a year or so now, and I have decided that I really want to get into music production properly. I have a lot of silly questions that might be a bit obvious to some people, so I hope this forum will be a good place to ask these questions…

Dave[/quote]

Dave, feel free to ask all silly questions. Might be some in there that some others are reluctant to ask :wink:

Great to see a fellow BM member in here :smiley:

Hello! :smiley:

Hi everyone,

I have been DJing for the last 3 years and have been a part of major sports events like F1 Grand Prix but to be honest, I got addicted to Music Production last year and it’s been 6 months I am producing music that has been signed and released on BeatPort.

I still have more to learn and keen to work with artists who are upcoming as well. My style is Progressive and Dirty House.

Please check out my SoundCloud Page and get in touch on Twitter.

Stream Adnan Belushi music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

http://twitter.com/Adnan_Belushi

http://adnanbelushi.com

Good on you Adnan! 6 months producing music and in June you already had your first release!

Welcome :smiley:

Thanks mate!

Oi guys !

My name is Vasco Patrício. I’m based in Portugal. I started messing around with Reason some months ago, made some basic tracks… in the meanwhile got Reason. Subscribed to SonicAcademy a few days ago, watching some tutorials.

I’m pretty much beginning, but I have a lot of spirit. I love underground house mainly… techno and tech house, minimal. Some deep house too. But club house as with vocals and synths also seduces me a little bit.

I’m an IT student so I already know a lot of the theory… signal processing, filters, etc. Looking forward to improve… and once I have enough knowledge, to helping others too.

Cheers mates

HEY!

:slight_smile:

Hey everyone,

New guy…be gentle :wink:

Hi new people :slight_smile:

Hello Boys…and Girls:D

Lars Øvervold AKA Dj Goreface from Norway. New to this stuff and looking forward to learn some goodies for my production, Have some back bone with producing metal and some trance into it. dun’t have any for genre for it, but i refer to it as electronic doom. sounds weird yeah, but that’s what i went with :wink:

I joined and subscribed today. I’m from Minnesota, USA. My primary background is heavy metal, industrial, & d&b. Moving into dubstep and trying to get better as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Hi, I subscribed this summer and I really progressed alott. My name is Peter and I’m from Sweden. :slight_smile:

Cheers everyone, nice to be here, hope we spent good time;)!!

Cheers everyone, nice to be here, hope we spent good time;)!!