New Member's Say Hello

New to site, love it so far. Just switched to logic from ableton, in love

Hi all,br
Been looking at this site for a while and decided to sign up last night. Was not disappointed after 3 hours with the Vince Watson tutorials.br
Looking forward to ā€˜How to make deep houseā€™ already! (tonights entertainment)br
Anyway Iā€™m a Belfast based producer focused on underground deep house (before it became the in thing). Been producing for years but gave up for around 3 years and just got back into it last year with the intention of learning everything I can instead of trying to work stuff out myself. Been over a lot of Rick Snowmans stuff and it really upā€™ed my game. Now I feel like a production sponge ffs lol.br
br
Lovin the tutorials so far, look forward to getting to know the community learning everything I can.br
br
Cheers,br
K

Did you buy any of Rick Snomans tutorials via the dancemusicproduction website?

yes mate but not sure is appropriate to talk about a rival company on the Sa fourms?br
Iā€™m new so I dont really know :-s

I take your point, but i think it would be okay.br
br
The guys at Sonic Academy for example are pretty cool, and i donā€™t think they would take offence to discussions about other peoples products.br
br
Besides, from what i have seen at what they do at dancemusicproduction.com, theyā€™re a but different from here.br
br
They donā€™t really do very many new videos, right? Seem to just pretty much have the same videos for sale on an ongoing basis.br
br
Whereas here the emphasis is upon always having new content every week or two.

Looks like I am the first newbie in quite a long timeā€¦ Hello everyone!br
br
Cheers,br
Adambr
br
www.soundcloud.com/escentsmusic

Yo! hello everyone here, i am a new silver member. Love everything so far, and i gotta say loving the forum as well. Like minded people!!

Hello from Greeceā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys glad to join.

A warm welcome to all recently joined future musicians :smiley:

Hey everyone.br
2nd year subscriber.br
Unfortunately only now starting to use it more often (Yes you can kill me now) :)br
br
Job problemsā€¦ time problemsā€¦ life problems etcbr
br
Well ā€¦ but now Iā€™m abusing it! br
:w00t:br
br
GonƧalo Fernandes from Portugal 27ā€¦ djing for 11 years br
Felt the need to become a producer thank GOD Iā€™ve found Sonic Academy.br
Best way to learn and start. :)br
br
I Hope I can share some of my work soon!br
Cheers!

Hello ladies and gentleman. Just gonna try out these forums and when my uni work is finishedmam gonna try the 3month sub!,br
br
I make bang bang dance music but love experimenting with most styles.br
br

Heya ! iā€™m french newbie and iā€™m in a hurried to learn some house tricks (excuse my english)br

Just like to say hi ,new here been into dance music for a very long time , well it was just called house music back then lol 1985 . Always want to write dance but thought I would be rubbish at it but now I think I should give it a go .maybe getting to old at the grand age of 42 lol br
br
Thanks guys at sound accadamy for giving that bug to have a go :slight_smile: br
br
O I even have best of house vol 1 on tape lol

[quote]The soundchasers (29/09/2014)[hr]Just like to say hi ,new here been into dance music for a very long time , well it was just called house music back then lol 1985 . Always want to write dance but thought I would be rubbish at it but now I think I should give it a go .maybe getting to old at the grand age of 42 lol br
br
Thanks guys at sound accadamy for giving that bug to have a go :slight_smile: br
br
O I even have best of house vol 1 on tape lol[/quote]br
br
Hey, you make me feel a bit better about it, since Iā€™m almost as old as you (37). But Iā€™ll still be doing it in 5 years, so you shouldnā€™t feel too old.br
br
Anyway, Iā€™m also new here but Iā€™ve been a musician since the early 90ā€™s, just trying out some new styles and learning new things.

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Gidday from a Kiwi living in Germany. I changed my many year long hobby of photography last year when I bought myself a Midi Keyboard. Now I have immersed myself into the world of sound design and now kick myself for not getting into it years ago! I discovered Sonic Academy a few months ago actually, and finally got around to signing up today. So here I am, pleased to meet you all :)br
br
Uplifting Trance/Progressive House is my genre of choice. Iā€™m off to Utrecht to the all on 21 February to see the all night ā€œState of Tranceā€ event. br
br
Iā€™m off to check out the tutorials now.

Just getting into this forum there is SOOOO much great information. Is there anywhere on the website to offer promotion for an upcoming recording seminar that a studio I work at is holding. Im new to this forum but I know gearslutz has a topic thread kind of specifically for this.br
Does this forum offer something similar?br
br
I donā€™t want to make waves or get banned.br
br
Thanks GUYSbr
br
Mattbr
br

Just coming in to this forum to say hello. My name is Yusuf, and Iā€™m aspiring to really learn the production tips, and gain the knowledge to produce uplifting trance. It is my favorite genre of electronic music so I am very excited about the tutorials here that cover trance. Will def keep this subscription around for a long time to learn as much about other genres and hopefully find my own sound. Thank you!

hi everyone br
br
Minimal Techno Track :-p br
br
br
https://soundcloud.com/manipulat-ed/kub9ik-track