New Release

Hey Everyone, many of you wanted to hear my music. I only really let a few into my circle and dont let much out. However, below is the link to my first release. Its on Different Pieces. Hope everyone likes it and if you do, please buy it.

[url]https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/catalog/?contextType=artists&contextName=Howard%20Kiss&contextEntityId=155257[/url]

My name is Howard Kiss btw… :smiley:

Enjoy!

Grats dude, good to see it’s finally been released!

Fair play Howie… Sounds good.

nice beat bro !! me like your remix :smiley:

[quote]alinenunez (24/09/2010)[hr]nice beat bro !! me like your remix :D[/quote]

Thanks bro! :smiley:

I liked it so much I bought it then shared it on torrents :slight_smile:

Nah, good work man, I like it, nice proggy vibe. I’ll buy myself a copy tomorrow when I can be bothered to dig out my beatport login.

G’ah I hate it when the Beatport player stops obviously just before the drop!

Nice work though.

I read it as Disco Sucks for about 5 minutes, I think I need new glasses.

Really decent bro.

Shame it doesn’t play a few seconds after the drop as someone has already said, can’t really gauge the groove.

Good luck in your future endeavours though mate, I look forward to hearing/buying some of your other material.

[quote]bouffont (24/09/2010)[hr]I liked it so much I bought it then shared it on torrents :slight_smile:

Nah, good work man, I like it, nice proggy vibe. I’ll buy myself a copy tomorrow when I can be bothered to dig out my beatport login.[/quote]

Thank you for your support! This is the song that Josh Gabriel played of mine in Miami during the Winter Music Conference. The reaction was absolutely amazing. Everyone had their hands in the air and they didn’t come down. It was great stuff. Totally stoked. Thanks again guys.

I like it mate, sounds good, I take it you did the remix or the original too??

Shame you cant hear it after the drop… I hate is when online shops do this and makes me not wanna buy it as I’m diving into the unknowen!

[quote]gofunk (24/09/2010)[hr]I like it mate, sounds good, I take it you did the remix or the original too??

Shame you cant hear it after the drop… I hate is when online shops do this and makes me not wanna buy it as I’m diving into the unknowen![/quote]

That’s why I usually use YouTube before I buy.

[quote]roben (24/09/2010)[hr][quote]gofunk (24/09/2010)[hr]I like it mate, sounds good, I take it you did the remix or the original too??

Shame you cant hear it after the drop… I hate is when online shops do this and makes me not wanna buy it as I’m diving into the unknowen![/quote]

That’s why I usually use YouTube before I buy.[/quote]

Yeah, Armada might put it up there. They did for other releases. But the drop is ill, I promise you that.

Yeah, a limitation of Beatport.

Trackitdown, and DJdownload have players where you can preview the whole thing, how Beatport have held out with their thing for so long I don’t know.

Well done howie! Will you be retiring now?

[quote]Mussi81 (24/09/2010)[hr]Well done howie! Will you be retiring now?[/quote]

After the world tour

…yeah well done Howie :slight_smile:

Nope… Changing my sound a bit actually.

[quote]howiegroove (24/09/2010)[hr]Nope… Changing my sound a bit actually.[/quote]

I bought it just to hear the drop :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (24/09/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (24/09/2010)[hr]Nope… Changing my sound a bit actually.[/quote]

I bought it just to hear the drop :D[/quote]

What did you think?

[quote]Mussi81 (24/09/2010)[hr]Well done howie! Will you be retiring now?[/quote]

Bangra?

[quote]bouffont (24/09/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (24/09/2010)[hr]Well done howie! Will you be retiring now?[/quote]

Bangra?[/quote]

???