New Release

Oh wait a second, totally missed out on all these posts. Yes i do understand that the release was under a sub label of Armada, but at the end of the day it all rolls up to the main label. And as far as the word “Major” goes in the edm scene it is considered one of the most highly respected labels in the world today. To get a release under that label is not easy and not just any tom d*ck and harry can get it out there ! With likes of pvd and oakenfold joining hands with Armin Van Buuren this label only gets bigger and more bad ***…

Armada is a benchmark and “Major” in my opinion.

That is all !

[quote]addy.hn (29/09/2010)[hr]Armada is a benchmark and “Major” in my opinion.

That is all !

[/quote]

hugs

:smiley:

couldn’t agree more addy, unless we are lucky enough to work with the Madonnas and Robby williams of the world EMI and SONY are not realistic goals!!! Armada is a major label in that respect.

Lol ok.

I did mention I was being pedantic did I not? twice…

[quote]onetwoseven (29/09/2010)[hr]Lol ok.

I did mention I was being pedantic did I not? twice…[/quote]

i was talking to Addy if i had been talking to you i would have quoted you, so yes we understood that you were being pedantic.

What does pedantic mean?

Like a pedant, overly concerned with formal rules and trivial points of learning.

Being showy of one’s knowledge, often in a boring manner.

Being finicky or fastidious with language.

someone’s been reading up on their dictionary!

Guess who is on youtube with Armada!!!

oh word…i didnt see this!!!

Apparently, Pete Tong played the original a few days ago on the Essential Selection!

***KIN PUMPED!!! :w00t:

nice bro

!! we only need the proof now . podcast playlist , blogs, etc. hehehe he

just kidding bro :stuck_out_tongue:

. congratulations on your successful track. keep it coming .

[quote]alinenunez (26/10/2010)[hr]nice bro

!! we only need the proof now . podcast playlist , blogs, etc. hehehe he

[/quote]

Not a problem brotha! I aim to please!

[url]

http://www.armadamusic.com/news/2010/10/disco-sticks-played-by-pete-tong-on-bbcs-radio-one/[/url]

Nice one H, grats with it all!

Good work!

gracias

Buy the orignal and all the remixes love the F,ing lot… Secret Panda Remix kept me from suiced at work lol