Old Skool... age a barrier?

been producing since febuary of last year

31 and just getting started in this Journey! :smiley:

started going to all the raves early to mid 90’s at clubs like the sanctuary and que club then got into the jungle scene but all the bad boy idiots started turning up causing grief at all the events then did ibiza from 99-2003 with all the classic trance now i just listen any house music that i like from any genre.The older i get the more im getting into it i thought when i was younger it would be the opposite but far from it.:smiley:

I’m 35 and have been buying vinyl since I was 13. I bought my first Technics decks and mixer in 1990. I’ve recently been left some money and bought myself a studio soft set-up - iMac, bunch of AU synths, plugs, decent midi keyboard and some hardware synths etc. I’m glad things are mostly software now. Years ago I used to **** about with a mate. We had an MPC 2000, some Akai guitar pedals, an Atari ST 1040 and a couple of ****ty synths. We were rubbish, really boring noodly pointless deep house. We smoked far too much weed and poured hours into insignificant details, we had far too many stupid arguments and sold it all. I always thought I’d meet a talented chap or lady and we’d hit it off and buy some more audio gear, but it didn’t happen and for some reason I didn’t feel confident enough to go out alone. I’ve now got to the point where I don’t give a **** any more, so I’ trying to get some **** off rave music made and get it out to decent labels. I’m not going the OMG LISTEN TO MA TRACKS ON Soundcloud route, if you want to hear them, hopefully you’ll have to buy them.