Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Fck first the royal weding, now Osama dead what next a voting referendum no one cares about … oh wait it already happening :frowning:

Cant embed on the Mac… Tommy Cooper’s Lego Advert.

Great stuff :cool:

[url]Lego commercial - Kipper - YouTube

Make Lego - Not War :hehe:

How many cockroaches are loose in the world?

We just happened to kill the biggest one.

Like others said…what does it matter when jobs, gas/food prices, education, pensions, and everything else in the world that affect us directly are completely unaffected by this news?

Sorry for sounding impersonal, but people die every day. Whether it is in a hijacked place flying into a building or as a result of Navy Seals barging in on your compound and shooting you in the face. Some people just fall off their bikes! Others smoke and develop cancer! Horrific things happen every day…

I mean, just look at any one of ICN’s avatars! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]JamieinNC (02/05/2011)[hr]

I mean, just look at any one of ICN’s avatars! :P[/quote]

Could tell you a funny story about that! :wink:

Sorry for sounding impersonal, but people die every day. Whether it is in a hijacked place flying into a building or as a result of Navy Seals barging in on your compound and shooting you in the face. Some people just fall off their bikes! Others smoke and develop cancer! Horrific things happen every day…

[/quote]

…and some make trance :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]

…and some make trance :P[/quote]

bwahahahahahahhahahahahaha OMG.

Oh dear…Don’t we have enough conflict in the world? Haha…

[quote]slender (02/05/2011)[hr][quote]JamieinNC (02/05/2011)[hr]

[/quote]

…and some make trance :P[/quote]

& misery!

Haha…Nobody can win, can they?

It just so happens this occurs when Obama is up for re-election next year?

Bullsh*t - I don’t believe for a second he’s just been killed - he’s probably been dead ages, this is just a PR stunt.

And the body has been buried at sea? Convenient that.

[quote]Bouffont (02/05/2011)[hr]It just so happens this occurs when Obama is up for re-election next year?

Bullsh*t - I don’t believe for a second he’s just been killed - he’s probably been dead ages, this is just a PR stunt.

And the body has been buried at sea? Convenient that.[/quote]

my point exactly! its all about the election. no doubt about it.

he’s been dead for a long time. thats how the whole story of being buried @ sea came about. DNA tests my ***. There is no question that he’s dead. the american government would not release that news to the press without being a 100% sure he’s dead.

can you imagine what would happen if Osama showed up in a web video next month?

pure chaos.

the only thing that happened in the last week is that the fact he’s dead was made public.

Why would they decide to take his body out to sea and bury him there? That makes no sense to me… or was there some sea warfare thingie going on and they shot him amongst them thar seven seas? aaarrrrr!

Bin Laden was just a figure head the USA used to put a face to terror, unfortunately terror will still go on, fact. What do people think… that all of a sudden we’re going to be living in a world of peace now that one guy has died and become a martyr to his followers?

To be completely honest with you, there are two industries I don’t trust above all others… politics and media.

I think Osama was an old sea dog - or am I getting him mixed up with someone else

Honestly, Rob, I see this as a little FU to the whole al-Qaeda gang. Kind of like a purposeful “pi$$-off” that will probably just create as many psychos as it actually offends. Considering the entire East is completely up-in-arms about him NOT getting a proper burial, I find it hard to believe that it isn’t malicious in some way.

I’m not sure he had been dead a long time ago. That guy over there tweeting the events as they occurred is too much even for the media to pull off as far as scandal is concerned.

I want PICTURES…

[quote]Roben (02/05/2011)[hr]Why would they decide to take his body out to sea and bury him there? That makes no sense to me… or was there some sea warfare thingie going on and they shot him amongst them thar seven seas? aaarrrrr!

Bin Laden was just a figure head the USA used to put a face to terror, unfortunately terror will still go on, fact. What do people think… that all of a sudden we’re going to be living in a world of peace now that one guy has died and become a martyr to his followers?

To be completely honest with you, there are two industries I don’t trust above all others… politics and media.

[/quote]

I want PICTURES…

[/quote]

What ever turns you on Jamie - your amongst friend here :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha. Well, Slender… The media keeps telling us the White House has pictures. Letting us know there are pictures and that they might be too violent for general public is once again another “keep the public out of it” campaign as if we aren’t ready to see these images. It’s just Pavlov’s dog hearing the bell, and the public is salivating!

I think I’m ready…especially after meth-mouth, eye-pus, and who knows WHAT that may come down the pipe in the future! ( :w00t: )

[quote]slender (02/05/2011)[hr][quote]JamieinNC (02/05/2011)[hr]

I want PICTURES…

[/quote]

What ever turns you on Jamie - your amongst friend here :P[/quote]

LOL

Trust me, if you want to see something bad… check out ICN’s missus.

Jamie I think you should be more worried what goes UP the pipe than down :wink:

[quote]Roben (02/05/2011)[hr]Trust me, if you want to see something bad… check out ICN’s missus.[/quote]

Hey… thats out of line.

Her job as stand in corpse when they cant find the body is very handsomely paid, I’ll tell you :w00t: