Osama Bin Laden is Dead

A girl I knew was nicknamed p iper.

Hey babe…don’t knock it 'til you’ve tried it!

ROFL

Haha Jamie

ohh yeahh and we killed Hitler too . same **** with Osama. we will never know if he was the real one .

I dont trust the ***ing government for sure !!

…and Elvis works in my chip shop - so he keeps telling me :smiley:

well said

[hr]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

@Slender - 100%

@ Subject1 - Great song, played v.well.

100% to slender, I also think it’s idiotic.

But let’s hope it’ll give some sense of closure and therefore shift in international policies.

Agree with Slender’s video!

I think the people at the White House and in the stadiums here in America “celebrating” shows the world a group of people that are NOT what I would call representative of a great majority of us here who believe that the loss of life (and dare I say, even bin Laden’s) is truly a tragedy on an historic level. I can almost guarantee that 99% of the people shown in these celebrations don’t even know who their own SENATORS are, much less what happened over the weekend.

Sick…

Just want you to know that NOT ALL AMERICANS are like that…

Commy :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! Hardly… Just trying to avoid being looped in with dumb-a$$es.

You are safe here… they wont find you :slight_smile:

2001-2011 Hide and Seek Champion…Bin Laden.  :hehe:

[quote]JamieinNC (03/05/2011)[hr]Agree with Slender’s video!

I think the people at the White House and in the stadiums here in America “celebrating” shows the world a group of people that are NOT what I would call representative of a great majority of us here who believe that the loss of life (and dare I say, even bin Laden’s) is truly a tragedy on an historic level. I can almost guarantee that 99% of the people shown in these celebrations don’t even know who their own SENATORS are, much less what happened over the weekend.

Sick…

Just want you to know that NOT ALL AMERICANS are like that…[/quote]

lol. obviously not all americans are like that. i thought the chanting video was funny because I’m a phillies fan. And I’m from philadelphia. You can’t really expect the public opinion to be correctly expressed by a bunch of drunken east coasters on a sunday night while they are watching the Phillies play the New York Mets… your sample demographic is a little out of wack…

It’s kinda like doing the state of the union at a Manchester United playoff game.

Overall, I think most people are aware of the historic turning point that we are going through right now. And to other’s points… Here’s to hoping that these events will change some of the political agendas & international policies that the US has been implementing for the past decade.

While there is still Oil religion there will still be War.

@ UV, don’t appologize for enjoying and having jubilation for this piece of sh!t that needed to be delt with. Nothing wrong with having national pride.

And Go Flyers!!!

ive just been reading this

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28009.htm#idc-cover

and watching this

<EMBED height=349 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]jbachjr78 (03/05/2011)[hr]@ UV, don’t appologize for enjoying and having jubilation for this piece of sh!t that needed to be delt with. Nothing wrong with having national pride.

And Go Flyers!!![/quote]

Sure he was a piece of sh:t - which your country actually trained and armed him in the first place, similar to Saddam can’t see the National pride in that

And are we really living in a world where we celebrate death of even our enemies - seems we must have morally stepped back a few centuries