RE: What videos do you want to see?

I think what you guys are doing is great i have been producing for many years and still managed to pick up things i didnt know how to do technique wise. I am a little dissapointed that you arent getting more into the finishing of the tracks… the arrangements build ups breaks and the little nuances that make a track go from good to great… I would like to see a more in depth video on the final touches of the track… and i think you need a course on sound design. how to create sounds through layering and effects, imaging, etc… these would greatly help people to create a much more commercial sounding track

thanks

DJ Pete Fabian

http://www.djpetefabian.com

hey guys,

would love if ye could do a tutorial on some proggy trance type tracks… something like mike shiver or eric shaw would create…

also a tutorial in stereo imaging and widening would be greatly beneficial :smiley:

cheers.

Phil

Please expand on synth programming you touch on in the techno tutorial. You obviously have years of knowledge under the hood the way you fly through those settings. I think this would be a great building block regardless of the genre peeps are interested in.

I am reading up on it presently but someone going through it on sylenth, especially now that Ive bought it, would be ace.:slight_smile:

Ace stuff so far

sorted

i would like to see more tutorials on reason 4, as i have seen that there are not too many yet

A bit more elaboration on tribal tech house - maybe in Logic.

eg. Marshall and Libex:

- YouTube

Libex & Marshall - Turin Quality Clubbin' - YouTube

Saeed Younan:

Saeed Younan - Yeah Ha - YouTube

Mark Mendes:

- YouTube

Michel Cleis:

- YouTube

cheers

I would like to see Junior Jack style tutorials. How to put together a bassline that really makes people get up and dance.

Hi

I would like to see some turorials for Pro Tools 8! Am I the only one in here using it?? I do have Live 8 and Logic but it would be nice to try and start and finish a whole track in PT. As it is now I start a track in Logic or Live and then transfer it to be mixed and mastered in PT…quite a big job…but for me PT’s just so much better at the mixing and mastering stage…

Lee

I would like to see use cubase and NI komplete or have Ti produce  david guetta song.

Like “When love take over”

I like to see a few tutorials on different sub genres in trance like:

1, Uplifting/Euphoric

2, Progressive

3, Driving Tech Trance

Also I’d like to see as mentioned a tutorial on Compression & EQ on elements in a track to make all work together.

All done in Cubase or Logic :slight_smile:

[quote]chriscorrigan (23/04/2010)[hr]I like to see a few tutorials on different sub genres in trance like:

1, Uplifting/Euphoric

2, Progressive

3, Driving Tech Trance

Also I’d like to see as mentioned a tutorial on Compression & EQ on elements in a track to make all work together.

All done in Cubaseor Logic :)[/quote]

There is already tutorials for 1 and 3. Look in the videos section for ‘HTSL trance’ and ‘HTSL Tech Trance’

Amazing tutorials i am learning a lot. I am very into the Tribal Tech House Genre, which is actually very popular on beat port…

What i’m really hoping you could post is a tutorial on organs/Rhodes stabs that a lot of these songs have on their tracks, i think they are intertwined with the bass-lines (sub-bass) and make a very groovy melody… but i just don’t know how to reproduce the sound/quality/and arrangement.

Any ways you could possibly post something like that?

Thanks a lot!

Raphael

I would love to see something other than EDM such as Ambient | Glitch | Dubstep | Jump up DnB | Trip Hop | :smiley:

Using Cubase 5 and Ableton Live

Greetings and thank you for all the hard work!

I would like to see a couple videos on creating Progressive Trance or perhaps Progressive Psy-Trance in Live 8…

Cheers!

hey just working through the ableton videos i think it would be useful to layout a course plan or a recommend which videos to watch to help people who are brand new to ableton to slowly progress. Dont get me wrong the videos are awesome but i think there seems to be a missing step betweene the intro to ableton and the how to sound like etc…

Hi!

I would like to see in-depth videos on programming synths. You can find a lot of the basic stuff on the Net (mostly centered around subtractive synthesis) but videos that REALLY explain tips and tricks about programming synths like Massive would be great.

Also, synths like FM8, Alchemy and Absynth are powerhouses in their own right. A good video showcasing their possibilities would be nice as well: how to program an FM synth like the FM8, what bizarre options are their with Alchemy etc.  :slight_smile:

Cheers, Statik.

This ^

one on modulation and full tutorials into using some of the top commercial vsts would be cool :smiley:

I would like to see something on ‘how do develop a tune’

Like, what to do, if you have the basic idea and some notes in the sequenzer, but no idea how to get a matching bassline and where to put some highlights and so on…

So, how to get from the basic melody to a well sounding part of music.

Im sorry for my bad language

i was hoping to see a dubstep tutorial for ableton live sometime soon, keep up the good work!.

i’d really like to see some on transitions… If thats what its called… things like how to filter down to breakdowns and how to do build ups etc…or even some on effects though a track… I know some go into these things but more detail would be cool.

Keep up the good work …I have learnt so much from you guys

Lee