RE: What videos do you want to see?

I would like to see some tutorials on M-Audio Torq. Great program, but would like to get better.

Ben

I would love to see a video on the nu-funk tip. Stuff seen on record labels such as goodgroove and manmade recordsā€¦

I see there are no SONAR 8.5 videos up online. Could you please post a beginner to intermediate series. Thanks Sonic Academy.

i would actually like to see again some Howto Trance videos from chris agnelli.

perhaps sth like how to Abobe&Beyond or sth like that.

thanks

Hi guys. I would like to see some tutorials about accustics. We would like to see how we can set up our speaker or studio monitors. Maybe recommendations of how to be able to understand or know if our studios speakers are set upand sound correctly . Since this takes a big part in mastering your music.

Cheers

hey i hope this is supposed to be who i need to write to i would like to c videos please on some nu school breaks how to make some of the sounds they use like some of the basslines and the diff drum change ups in the song. eg: specimen a, magnet men etcā€¦

also i would like to know some places to get free or good plug ins, vsts

i do very much appreciate this website i stumbled upon it on you tube then went to yuor site i live in florida in the USA and have been djing as a hobby for about 8 or 9 years now and decided it might be fun to try my hand at producing and showing it off to my friends when we get together and mix. this website has definitly boosted my confidence and knowledge on my ableton program i just bought. thank you very much

p.s. Can you please post a video on how to make that very airy-ambient-sweepy effect that almost sounds lika a resonance filter sweep on white noise but its not white noiseā€¦ It is very popular in Trance & progressive house when the track breaks downā€¦ it has a very long reverby-etheral thing thats going on & has elements of the whole track sweeping & delayingā€¦Its hard to explain but I think you will know what Iā€™m talking about! Thx

Hi all, I would love to see some videos of how to remix with ableton.

Preferably from scratch. Because i think to remix you need to use audacity

which i dont know how to use. Thanksā€¦

remixing within Ableton

When making tunes please try to use more free VSTā€™s like the TAL range(you guys used TAL vocoder in the past), as Sylenth1 is a bit expensive for everyones pocket.

And operator in Ableton tuts.

On a side note with the heavy use of Sylenth in your tuts it would be excellent if you could negotiate a discount with LennarDigital to offer to your premium subscribers.

keep up the good work chaps :slight_smile:

I would like to see does and dontĀ“s while performing live as a Dj, and how to prevent problems, as well as training techniques

Saludos!

1 - Please expand on the mastering tutorial and the respective plugins you show from a theory perspective.

Please explain why settings are tweaked as apposed to what.

2 - with CDJ-2000 CD Turntable becoming a near staple replacement to the 1210 in most clubs, maybe a feature in the DJ section would be a worth while addition.

MORE ON PROGRESSIVE HOUSE

[quote]hindsite (30/03/2010)[hr]

2 - with CDJ-2000 CD Turntable becoming a near staple replacement to the 1210 in most clubs, maybe a feature in the DJ section would be a worth while addition.[/quote]

You mean a replacement to the CDJ 1000s surely.

1210s got replaced already by the 1000s.

Anyways what do you want to know? I can tell you all about them.

i would like to see a tutorial about how to create my own drum sounds with a synth

hi. i would like to see 2 kinds of music tutorial from scratch:

1. like emancipator: electronic music, but not house, techno or trance style (more like ā€˜acousticā€™)

2. kinda progressive-vocal-ambient-melody type trance (i donā€™t know the exact style but if someone tells me will be appreciatded :slight_smile: ), like shogun, mark sinclair, lange or jorn van deynhoven.

thanks!

MORE TUTORIALS USING CUBASEā€¦

i think itā€™s way better than ableton live

Im goin to buy NIā€™s maschine.

A couple of videos on that would be good!

i think an in depth ā€œhow to mix a _____songā€ tutorial using commercial plugins would be great for your subscribers.i may be off but based on some posts ive read and requests for future how to sound like tuts ive seen, im starting to think that people arent really taking in what youre teaching them(which is quite a bit) and basically just buying some sylenth patches/projects files that sound a little like an artist they like.

seriously you guys could probably go through the htsl requests and put together a sylenth soundset based on that and sell the hell out of it here.

Iā€™d like to see Deep House Tutorials in the style of Dennis Ferrer or Ben Watt, both of which are quite different styles from the existing tutiorial on deep tech house

Also, iā€™d like to see more in-depth Ableton tutorials, focusing on the onboard instruments such as Tension (for creating strings), and Operator (for synthesis of basslines)

Mick ;o)

I want to see video on release quality production, the videos we have are all brilliant but they at their stage, even by the end of final video isnā€™t at a production level to send out to labels.

I want to see something that takes your track ideas to the next level, where itā€™s literally good enough to be placed onto Beatport.

Lets face it, we do need more advanced tuts anyways :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been using this site for 2 years now and pretty much everything iā€™ve learnt (albeit a couple of magazines and f****pro) and even though iā€™m making tracks and really have improved so much, even in the last few months, i still think my productions are missing that extra something. Itā€™s quite hard to tell what it is, but itā€™s almost like that full body or something, even though i am filling out my tracks, itā€™s not anything to do with missing parts which can fill out a track, itā€™s something to do with something which i donā€™t really know what it is, i think if i did then i wouldnā€™t be missing it, lol.

But maybe you know what I mean (or donā€™t haha).

I want to take my tracks to the next level. Come on Sonic, iā€™m flying your flag here and imagine that for a selling point: ā€œFrom no production knowledge to full label release thanks to Sonic Academy, here is our members story:ā€