RE: What videos do you want to see?

Reason 5/Record please!!!

a full in depth explained tutorial from the very begin till the end how to make techhouse in ableton. I know thereā€™s already one made but I would love to see a more detailed one.( just like the how to make deephouse, that oneĀ was very good!)Ā Iā€™ve put my request in the tutorial request section. Iā€™ve put some examples in there too of the specific techhouse-style IĀ want to produce.

anything to do with progresive trance!

[quote]Sewell (02/01/2011)[hr]Id love to see some more advanced Cubase 5 tutorials :slight_smile:

More Cubase Tech Tips plz :)[/quote]

x2

PREMIX and ā€œbefore masterā€ preparationā€¦ in deepā€¦

Label management and music business for dummies ā€¦

Hello fellas, i would like to see,

Reverb and Delay FX

===

For instance, how to build and automated reverb, Vocal Delay and Reverb Spin , Reverse Reverb effetc and all the pro tips of reverb. i think that would be really gr8 tips for eveyrone round here.:wink:

Hey Sonic. I have seen alot of your videos, very good tips in them, but miss how to make a more difficult style than that u make, and maybe some other progressive house movies, since its very popular and a new tech house video with more modern tech, like tube & berger- Free tribe style.

SoundCloud - Hear the worldā€™s sounds

Would be very cool if can make a movie how to make that track, pleaseeeeee!

Love the tune

thanks alot

Hey Sonic team , awesome videos !! :slight_smile:

Would like to maybe see some above and beyond style videos , not sure what style to call them since everyone says they are trance/prog.trance/ progressive house so just gonna say above and beyond style :slight_smile: hihih ;).

Thanks

Ash

Iā€™d like to see tutorials on sound design with Ableton. Also a tutorial on Drumā€™nā€™Bass with Ableton would be awesome.

I would like some useful tips for mixing a track (not just mastering) in Ableton. I know this is covered in many places but I would love to see a more in depth tutorial dedicated to mixing-topics such as: Leves, Panning, EQing, reverb, stereo, using mid/side (e.g. in the Abletons EQ8) and maybe different mixing strategies.

Awesome videos guysā€¦ really learning a lot, and have ignited my creative juices like never before!

I agree with Sebastian aboveā€¦Ā a newerĀ Tech House video would be much appreciatedā€¦ its seems like there wouldnt me much to it, most concepts are already discussedā€¦ but something that explains the structure of such a track would be awesome.

Another track to look at: bafirisuti by hanne and lore

Thanks!

B.

UP LIFTING TRANCE !!! :cool::w00t::cool:

I would like to see tutorial in Logic9.

How to create:

Trance ( Blank & Jones - DJ Culture,Beyond Time,Dj Shog - This is my sound,Another world ) this type

Tech - Trance ( Simon Patterson ) style

Some slow grindy industrial techno would be nice. Orphx and truss style

+1

Tough sounding Industrial Tech.

[quote]Mussi81 (06/06/2011)[hr]Some slow grindy industrial techno would be nice. Orphx and truss style[/quote]

+1 :cool:

[quote]johnlad (06/06/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (06/06/2011)[hr]Some slow grindy industrial techno would be nice. Orphx and truss style[/quote]

+1 :cool:[/quote]

Agreed

Hello,

Greeting from South Beach.Ā  Trance music is my passion, and anything that helps me learn or sparks creativity for producing trance is awesome.Ā  I loved the mini-lesson you had on Deadmau5-style prog house, though the other trance-related how-tos werenā€™t really my style.Ā  My biggest influence is Armin van Buuren, so anything more in that style would really appeal to me.

Thanks guys!

ā€“Jon

ā€œSome slow grindy industrial techno would be nice, Orphx and truss styleā€

+1