RE: What videos do you want to see?

Trance or tech-trance(Simon Patterson,John Askew) in Logic9.

And a tutorial about presonus studio one pro.Use,interface,etc.

could you do some more how to vids in Logic pls :smiley:

check out this new track from funkerman, itā€™s awesome!

[quote]mikey8511 (17/01/2012)[hr]could you do some more how to vids in Logic pls :D[/quote]

+1

youā€™re way too much focused on ableton, guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I eager to see the Britney spears videos but i cant get time to look in that but by using youtube i will be seeing the videos such as ā€œi wanna goo go goooā€ and some others. but still i take some times.

what can i do for this?

Two girls one cup maybe?

Hi!

I like to see some Pop Music Production,like lady gaga or mohombi songs!

thanks

Iā€™d love to see tutorials on Maschine. If possible ones more towards making deep house or minimal tech, or even just making loops to use when djing. Nearly everything Iā€™ve found on the net is more towards rnb/hiphop and it looks like more dance orientated expansion packs are starting to come out :slight_smile:

Iā€™d also be really interested in seeing more detailed tutorials on ANA and how far it goes to making kicks and percussion sounds? This would enable me to get more out of the demo and probably end up buying itā€¦

ANDā€¦ a tutorial on the more bass driven side of deep house e.g. eats everything, tale of us. This seems a really current sound.

Thanks!

[quote]mikey8511 (17/01/2012)[hr]could you do some more how to vids in Logic pls :D[/quote]

What HE said!

Iā€™d like to see the same path SA has been taking, and keeping tips, tutorials, and how-to-sound-like videos diverse in sound, and genre.

I would like to see a course on building Kicks

I would like to see a Pop Electro Dance track with build ups and break downs for logic

Hi there, I would really really love to see a video on how to create that skrillex/knife party style of electro house with a dub step growlā€¦made on ableton!!!

how about an uplifting trance course in logic?

1 Like

Would it be possible to see Future Electro House remade in Ableton Live? Or how about doing an entire tech tips focused on the FX, Builds, Risers, and all things holy for those who live for the build and drop.

I would like to see more live recording techniques, (e.g. vocals, live instruments, etc).

-r

it would be great to get a really good indepth tutorial into the groove function within ableton live 8ā€¦unless theirs already one their

[quote]Scott Michael (09/08/2012)[hr]Would it be possible to see Future Electro House remade in Ableton Live? Or how about doing an entire tech tips focused on the FX, Builds, Risers, and all things holy for those who live for the build and drop.[/quote]

i second that

yes defo darren styles type hardcore would be great

Are there any new Cubase vids planned ??