Send Your Demos!

Hi everyone,

We’re always on the look for new artists to sign. So if you’re a producer, We want to hear from you. Whether it’s House, Techno, Tech House, Progressive house, Electro or funky. We always look for originality and creativeness. Feel free to get in touch & submit your music, Please upload 320kbs MP3’s to our Soundcloud Dropbox . Don’t forget to leave all of your contact details on the track description. we can’t reply to everyone BUT we do listen to EVERY one. If we like it, we will get in touch with you asap.

Dropbox:

a.soundcloud-dropbox:hover {color: #1896D1 !important; background-color: transparent !important;}*html a.soundcloud-dropbox {background-image: none !important; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='(http://a1.soundcloud.com/images/dropbox_small_white.png?1de72c)', sizingMethod='crop') !important;}/* if you want to have valid HTML, please be so kind and put the style part in the head of your page */Send me your track

http://soundcloud.com/coolwaverecordings/dropbox

Kind Regards,

Cristian Marin
http://www.coolwaverecordings.co.cc
http://www.beatport.com/labels/cool+wave+recordings
http://www.cristianmarin.co.cc

I hope this doesn’t come across as disrespectful, but do you pay your artists? Do you advance the artist compensation for the original music up front? It’s just that I know how much I get paid from Armada when one of my tracks gets released.

If you don’t feel comfortable posting this in the forums, you are more then welcome to email me. howard.kiss@me.com

Thanks!

[quote]howiegroove (07/07/2010)[hr]I hope this doesn’t come across as disrespectful, but do you pay your artists? Do you advance the artist compensation for the original music up front? It’s just that I know how much I get paid from Armada when one of my tracks gets released.

If you don’t feel comfortable posting this in the forums, you are more then welcome to email me. howard.kiss@me.com

Thanks![/quote]

wow Howie ! lol u really straightforward, Howie dont BS around heheh:D

Yeah… Howie doesnt mince his words these days… He’s being very grown up lately :wink: :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr]Yeah… Howie doesnt mince his words these days… He’s being very grown up lately :wink: :)[/quote]

Comes with sideburns

is your track going to be released on armada howie?

Most labels do % deals, if your in it to make money you wont, its all about building a big name for yourself, & getting out there djing, best thing to do is set up your own label, that way you can control what you put out yourself, without people take % of you.

Just a thought…

Paul

[quote]tommyt (08/07/2010)[hr]is your track going to be released on armada howie?[/quote]

Dont ask Tommy… otherwise he’ll tell you to brush your teeth & go to bed :hehe: :cool:

[quote]tommyt (08/07/2010)[hr]is your track going to be released on armada howie?[/quote]

Its being distributed by Armada. So essentially, they are the buyer. But the track is coming out on Different Pieces.

[quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (08/07/2010)[hr]is your track going to be released on armada howie?[/quote]

Dont ask Tommy… otherwise he’ll tell you to brush your teeth &go to bed :hehe: :cool:[/quote]

Nah…I only do that to you brits! :hehe:

[quote]paulh (08/07/2010)[hr]Most labels do % deals, if your in it to make money you wont, its all about building a big name for yourself, & getting out there djing, best thing to do is set up your own label, that way you can control what you put out yourself, without people take % of you.

Just a thought…

Paul[/quote]

Im very very familiar with the industry Paul. Unfortunately, I don’t have the resources to DJ(connections) or start up a label(time). However, I can make a little bit of money off of releases. In the end, if thats what makes me happy, then thats what im gonna do. And I’m truly happy making great music and making a little bit of money on the side.

Thank you for your concern though.

I am still interested in what the answer is too Howies question

cool howie, make sure to post a link so everyone can take a listen and buy if they like it

[quote]howiegroove (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (08/07/2010)[hr]is your track going to be released on armada howie?[/quote]

Dont ask Tommy… otherwise he’ll tell you to brush your teeth &go to bed :hehe: :cool:[/quote]

Nah…I only do that to you brits! :hehe:[/quote]

Cool… I’m Irish - So that doesn’t affect me Howie.

Get your facts straight Canadian :wink: :smiley:

:hehe:

[quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (08/07/2010)[hr]is your track going to be released on armada howie?[/quote]

Cool… I’m Irish

[/quote]

Explains it all :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (08/07/2010)[hr]I am still interested in what the answer is too Howies question[/quote]

I am as well. You hear from alot of smaller labels will recruit new talent and then completely RAPE the artist. Now, with all due respect, I’m not saying that they are like this, but I would just like to make sure. I’m wondering why the OP hasn’t posted. Anyone want to send them a PM?

[quote]roben (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (08/07/2010)[hr]is your track going to be released on armada howie?[/quote]

Cool… I’m Irish

[/quote]

Explains it all :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :P[/quote]

Sorry I didn’t respond quicker Mate… Everyone in Ireland is sitting around this Computer looking to get on the Net - Really annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

[quote]howiegroove (07/07/2010)[hr]I hope this doesn’t come across as disrespectful, but do you pay your artists? Do you advance the artist compensation for the original music up front? It’s just that I know how much I get paid from Armada when one of my tracks gets released.

Thanks![/quote]

Hi, No, We don’t do that way, we pay depending on sales.

www.coolwaverecordings.co.cc

[quote]cristian_marin (09/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (07/07/2010)[hr]I hope this doesn’t come across as disrespectful, but do you pay your artists? Do you advance the artist compensation for the original music up front? It’s just that I know how much I get paid from Armada when one of my tracks gets released.

Thanks![/quote]

Hi, No, We don’t do that way, we pay depending on sales. [/quote]

Thank God… Howie was telling us that you were going to RAPE people.

What a relief - LOL :hehe:

Sorry for your Thread decending into Madness Christian - Best of luck Mate!

[quote]cristian_marin (09/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (07/07/2010)[hr]I hope this doesn’t come across as disrespectful, but do you pay your artists? Do you advance the artist compensation for the original music up front? It’s just that I know how much I get paid from Armada when one of my tracks gets released.

Thanks![/quote]

Hi, No, We don’t do that way, we pay depending on sales.

www.coolwaverecordings.co.cc[/quote]

So essentially a % of sales?