Shamefully admitting

[quote]jonsloan (09/07/2010)[hr]that Ronson track is little odd and they were awful live on Jonathan Ross the other week. Really really awful[/quote]

totally agree. a friend of mine knows ronson. hes an arrogant d!ck apparently.

anyway whats he done apart from the winehouse album a few years ago?

haha! Love those Brass Eye’s & Blue Jam

Desperate name for a Genre isnt it Man?

Awful - But this tune is kinda so bad its brilliant:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=- YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

[quote]jpgetty2win (17/07/2010)[hr][quote]jonsloan (09/07/2010)[hr]that Ronson track is little odd and they were awful live on Jonathan Ross the other week. Really really awful[/quote]

anyway whats he done apart from the winehouse album a few years ago?[/quote]

eh… Loads of Kerry :hehe:

[quote]ICN (17/07/2010)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (17/07/2010)[hr][quote]jonsloan (09/07/2010)[hr]that Ronson track is little odd and they were awful live on Jonathan Ross the other week. Really really awful[/quote]

anyway whats he done apart from the winehouse album a few years ago?[/quote]

eh… Loads of Kerry :hehe:[/quote]

hahahahaha I love how we’ve now started calling it ‘kerry’, such a brilliant name for it LOOL

Man… We’ve got a level of independence in the Off Topic Forum.

We’ve got our own Language & Theme Song. We’re going in the right direction.

All we need now is a National Dress.

It’s official, we are the

SONIC HOUSE MAFIA!! :cool:

We are all just engineers really at this stage until you get paid loads of money then you start becoming more of a producer. If Guetta came to you and offered you 5K to make him a track would you say no? I doubt it. So what does that make you?

Who cares who makes it, but wether it is good or not is important and if he listens to a track and thinks that is the one because he has golden ears then that sort of makes him a producer.

UK Funky is only called that because it is house music cleverly rebranded for the consumer, don’t worry about the name. Going back to Guetta, he has been number 1 in the R’n’B charts with 2 tracks eh??? Dance music cleverly disguised as R’n’B!

[quote]Stuart Braybrooke (17/07/2010)[hr]

if he listens to a track and thinks that is the one because he has golden ears then that sort of makes him a producer.

[/quote]

I think that makes him a DJ lol :slight_smile:

I’m such a Child.

[url]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9423/flaggt.jpg[/url]