Should the tutors stick with sylenth

have to agree with keeping it, didn’t believe how good it was till i started playing with it… amazing.

maybe have the tut’s having vids for a couple different synth, its not hard to use the vids for a synth other than sylenth, but it does often come up n the forums quite a lot

Why has this really old thread been rehashed?

How on earth do these old threads get found again? Do people actually sit there reading 20 + pages down? Nuts.

[quote]roben (08/07/2010)[hr]Why has this really old thread been rehashed?

How on earth do these old threads get found again? Do people actually sit there reading 20 + pages down? Nuts.[/quote]

roben youve given me an idea!:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mussi81 (08/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (08/07/2010)[hr]Why has this really old thread been rehashed?

How on earth do these old threads get found again? Do people actually sit there reading 20 + pages down? Nuts.[/quote]

roben youve given me an idea!:P[/quote]

ohh no…

Well, if you can’t beat em… join em :wink: :wink:

its actually quite interesting reading some off the older posts.

@egg2 youve been around a while mate!

[quote]roben (15/05/2010)[hr]I would suggest the occasional use of Operator[/quote]

+1

and Analogue

lol i just read the whole thread not realizing how old it was till i got to the last page and saw robens post.

[quote]UnitedVision (09/07/2010)[hr]lol i just read the whole thread not realizing how old it was till i got to the last page and saw robens post.

[/quote]

hahaha, why do you think i rehashed two threads from 2008 :wink:

“Producer Profiles” & “when will logic tutorials be available?”

Please keep having Sylenth, its by far the best software synth i have tryed and its kinda easy programming as well

I would like to see use of an alternative synth that can do important things that sylenth cant. I dont know a lot, but stuff like creating waveforms instead of using the basic ones on sylenth, automating waveforms, etc.