Sonic Feature - A Beginners Guide to Music Production / 426

Beginners Guide to Music Production takes you through the very basics of what you need to get started making music with your computer. We guide you through what software and hardware is right for you and what your options are when look for a controller and set of speakers.

It would be good if there were a date the tutorial was produced (unless I am missing it somewhere). The age of this one is apparent in the computer specs.

Wait, I just saw the date (2010) at the end of one of the videos. Would still be good to have it before we even dive in and waste time - or better yet, an updated course would be great. 6 years is a long time.

nice

Yes - not being date-stamped is pretty inexcusable. There are lots of videos / series that the date doesn’t matter that much; this isn’t one of 'em.

We are going to updating these videos soon to bring them up to 2017 :slight_smile:

So many people need to see this before even trying to get a cracked version of any DAW. If it were so simple, anyone would do it.

Круто! Мне нравиться!

I definitely learned a lot from watching this and as with any other tutorial in here!

good

JBL 305 LSR are very good speakers.

Excellent, thorough and detailed information. Thank you!

cool

Good guide for beginners. :slight_smile:

thx

Great videos, they covers the basics things we need to know before building our new studio.

Nice

Nice.

:+1:

1+