Sonic Remix Competition - PARTS / Info

stick with it

stick with it.

Hold your position Roben, be strong! This board is packed with people who will never be happy no matter what. So flex your guns (for howie) and stand your ground soldier!

I havent looked at the part yet due to not having time but still think we should stay with it:cool:

Ok cool we’ll stick with it then, it’s done.

Besides i’ve already spent the best part of a day doing my take on this. I have used hardly any vocal, so it can be done :slight_smile:

Sorry, i’m gonna bow out on this one. Can’t seem to get any free time at the mo plus I got that Point Blank thingy on February 8.:crying:

ive already put together a rough mix for the song (posted in the tunes section) , i do remember a pro producer saying you should never remix a song you love or like because it will be that much harder to improve on it. with that said im sure any change we all make to this song will be better. the vocal is pretty gay, alright reallllly gay, but who cares, it will be cool to see what everyone comes up with , theres some real potential for us to dig deep and get creative, think in about in times to come when hopefully all of us get remixing gigs and we have to remix a crap song it reminds me of this

that track is a remix of this song

this song used to tear it up back in the day , and the original really sucked **ck

im inspired now

Bump for anyone who has not seen this:cool:

How is everyone coming along with this??

lol not started mine yet been a bit hectic but i’ll get round to doing it just possibly behind most of you guys. even if i miss the “competition” i’ll still upload my mix when its done.

Slacker =P

[quote]roben (2/2/2010)[hr]Slacker =P[/quote]

lol i know, i’m working on a project at the moment and my brain can’t Handel two at a time. plus work and family not enough hours in the day lol

Well I entered the competition & ended up in 80th place with a WHOPPING! 41 votes!

Nice Robbie! To be honest i’m not really feeling the winners work, really bland and boring, doesn’t really go anywhere, but i guess thats just my opinion, 4699 others would disagree lol. :slight_smile:

Deadline here is end of feb :wink:

i get a little pissed at comps.it doesnt seem like the playing field is equal.

[quote]tommyt (2/2/2010)[hr]i get a little pissed at comps.it doesnt seem like the playing field is equal.[/quote]

It never is bro, that’s why i don’t enter them, I just take the parts.

Hey guys,

Ok two remixes are now up on the TUNES / MIXES forum for this. I know the deadline is the end of the month but do feel free to add yours whenever you can this month, also do be sure to comment.

:smiley:

How is everyone coming along? 1 WEEK LEFT.

Have only seen 2 submissions for this so far? :frowning:

i’ve skipped on mine roben, sorry to let the team down but i’ve been rushed off my feet lately

[quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr]i’ve skipped on mine roben, sorry to let the team down but i’ve been rushed off my feet lately[/quote]

same thing here guys  im working my nads off a,t,m will still try to finnish it though, if not sorry  :frowning:

:frowning:

That’s really dissapointing, I did originally have around 15 or so names all up for doing this project.

I know there was no prize at the end but would have still been nice to have seen everyones style. Nevermind guys, when you’ve got things on, you’ve got things on right. :cool: