Sonic Remix Competition - PARTS / Info

haha i just listened to this for the first time.i imagine the shirtless sax player from lost boys jamming out on this.i think im in.

[quote]roben (19/02/2010)[hr]:frowning:

That’s really dissapointing, I did originally have around 15 or so names all up for doing this project.

I know there was no prize at the end but would have still been nice to have seen everyones style. Nevermind guys, when you’ve got things on, you’ve got things on right. :cool:

[/quote]

i tried but it really did not happen for me lol plus i’ve not had time lately as i’ve got some work on for the first time in over a year

i was really up for doing it but i could not come up with anything with the parts it must be inexperience…

Who’s up for trying a different project?

This still going a head or not?

I did try something the last week i think but didnt like the sound of it so was going to start again on saturday, but now thinking is there any point!

[quote]roben (24/02/2010)[hr]Who’s up for trying a different project?[/quote]

i’d be up for something different…

Ok guys, find something you’d be well up for remixing and we’ll go with that :slight_smile:

i found a remix contest that has a pretty cool song, ill post it up when i get home from work

theres a wolfgang gartner one on beatport

Links people, links :slight_smile:

Please make sure it’s not one of those bullsh*t remix comps where you have to PAY for the parts.

[quote]roben (25/02/2010)[hr]Links people, links :slight_smile:

Please make sure it’s not one of those bullsh*t remix comps where you have to PAY for the parts.[/quote]

It is Roben. It’s free for the base stems, but you have to pay for the “premium” stems. WTF ever those are. LOL Im down though for something a little more interesting. I say someone needs to come up with ONE sample, even just a sound, and then we all take that one sample and make a song with it. Lets see how far everyone gets… Takers? This will absolutely test your skills ppl. Im thinking along the lines of using the one sample for everything including drums and whatnot. get out your electronic scissors and glue!

Raymond

[quote]raymondsar (25/02/2010)[hr][quote]roben (25/02/2010)[hr]Links people, links :slight_smile:

Please make sure it’s not one of those bullsh*t remix comps where you have to PAY for the parts.[/quote]

It is Roben. It’s free for the base stems, but you have to pay for the “premium” stems. WTF ever those are. LOL Im down though for something a little more interesting. I say someone needs to come up with ONE sample, even just a sound, and then we all take that one sample and make a song with it. Lets see how far everyone gets… Takers? This will absolutely test your skills ppl. Im thinking along the lines of using the one sample for everything including drums and whatnot. get out your electronic scissors and glue!

Raymond[/quote]

Love it mate, i did actually post something like this up prolly about a year ago or maybe more, had a handfull of people do it, was cool :slight_smile:

I’m all for this idea though again, how about it mate, you got a sample?

Hey guys,

heres what i was talking about, you have to register to get the stems but its free, i guess was the theme song for the olympics, it kinda has that bob sinclair , world hold on vibe to it

Matisyahu Remix Contest - "One Day" - Indaba Music