Sonic users

[quote]ICN (28/08/2011)[hr]I’m not joking here:

Phil - Can you do a tech tip on how to get that bubbly “woo-woo-woo-woo” sound fx synth noise @ the start of the Joe90 theme? :)[/quote]

And the UFO noise from U.F.O. - used to freak me right out that did. Masterpiece of sound design.

[quote]dom_moulton (28/08/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (28/08/2011)[hr]I’m not joking here:

Phil - Can you do a tech tip on how to get that bubbly “woo-woo-woo-woo” sound fx synth noise @ the start of the Joe90 theme? :)[/quote]

And the UFO noise from U.F.O. - used to freak me right out that did. Masterpiece of sound design.[/quote]

+1

[quote]ICN (28/08/2011)[hr]Ting Tong! :smiley:

[/quote]

WTFFFF!!!

Sooo,

I’m confused by this topic.

When are the sound like David Guetta tuts coming?

Artist involvement would defo be a winner. I can’t see it would be that hard to get them on board.

In CM this month there are tutes from DJ Fresh, Aquasky/Black Noise, Michael Woods and even a producer for Chery Cole, they all provided the info free.

Sure it took a bit of patience to get them all organised, but thats more to do with the magazine having a deadline, not an issue online.

Obvs I think people get a kick out of being in a magazine or whatevs, and a video is more of a time commitment but the principles are the same. If you find an eager PR then even better, they’ll do all the hard part for you.

Lemme know if you want the hook up with some willing artists. :wink:

theres a massive difference between having a real time interview that lasts 2 hours and asking them to spend 2 weeks to record a tutorial.

Weve come very close to getting some big names but they just never seem to happen when we get to them fitting it in to their schedule.

Sure, but if you introduce a financial element into it, which in this case I guess you would, that should go some way to countering that.

Like the loopmasters artist series, it’s gonna take them time to make the content, but am guessing for a cut of the sales.

[quote]bangthedj (04/09/2011)[hr]Sure, but if you introduce a financial element into it, which in this case I guess you would, that should go some way to countering that.

Like the loopmasters artist series, it’s gonna take them time to make the content, but am guessing for a cut of the sales.[/quote]

‘like’

We have offered quite substantial sums… Im sure we will get something sorted soon.

I think we should maybe be aiming at second level producers… good producers who arnt just as famous as Guetta, Rameriez etc.

feel free to point us in the right direction.

What type of Genres Phil?

[quote]ICN (04/09/2011)[hr]What type of Genres Phil?[/quote]

House

can you make an interview with Vic from Budai and Vic. i am a friend of him , maybe i can get you in contact so he can make us some tutorials?

what do you think phill?

Nothing worse than a name dropper :stuck_out_tongue: :D:w00t:

first off i subscribed to learn thing and i learned a lot… i watch all tutorials from all genres cause i look more at the techniques and try to understand the process.

Sure i would like to see more in my genre but i completely understand that the target group is to wide to expect it.

Next to that i will subscribe again, not just for the content but also to support such initiatives and a place for people to explore their passions in an easy to understand concept of teaching.

Keep up the good work SA… Also nice to see more exposure of SA in magazines lately :thumbsup:

High profile artist content is nice but not if it means paying a lot extra.

Also enjoying the battering of members here :slight_smile: the pic of Cambodian boy… haha big smile on my face…

[quote]wouterdewitte (04/09/2011)[hr]

Also enjoying the battering of members here :slight_smile: the pic of Cambodian boy… haha big smile on my face…[/quote]

Oii thats my missus :ermm:

[quote]slender (04/09/2011)[hr][quote]wouterdewitte (04/09/2011)[hr]

Also enjoying the battering of members here :slight_smile: the pic of Cambodian boy… haha big smile on my face…[/quote]

Oii thats my missus :ermm:[/quote]

that is just Gross Slender :stuck_out_tongue:

Battered Members… Some (Scottish) people will eat anything :smiley:

[quote]alinenunez (04/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/09/2011)[hr][quote]wouterdewitte (04/09/2011)[hr]

that is just Gross Slender :P[/quote]

I told you before jealousy does not suit you and plus you should have seen my ex

[quote]slender (04/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (04/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/09/2011)[hr][quote]wouterdewitte (04/09/2011)[hr]

that is just Gross Slender :P[/quote]

I told you before jealousy does not suit you and plus you should have seen my ex

[/quote]

OMG LOL

[quote]phil johnston (04/09/2011)[hr]We have offered quite substantial sums… Im sure we will get something sorted soon.

I think we should maybe be aiming at second level producers… good producers who arnt just as famous as Guetta, Rameriez etc.

feel free to point us in the right direction.[/quote]

Haha, I was just kidding about Guetta. Just thought it would cause some commotion, but alas there was none.

Maybe next time. :wink: