**Swedish House Mafian "ONE" Get that sound**

Sooo ive been pretty obsessed with this track since it came out. I love the arrangement think its perfect. and the sounds are so clever and used effectively.

It never gets boring and something new is added constantly… a great track to learn from.

Anyway… I figured out all the sounds and did a get that sound. The project files and all should be there too.

Check it out Here

Genius Phil. I absolutely love the track. Bought the EP. Played it too many times. The arrangement is great and that riff so well timed.

when i suggested this track as a tutorial i thought people could really learn from what is relatively a simple track with good ideas and a great arrangement

excellent stuff phil, thanks for doing it.

if you get chance the one i was struggling with is the constant upward pitching sound that kicks in around the 85 bar on the original track

cool vids phil !:slight_smile:

None of the project files work for me.

Fair play Phil! :smiley: :cool:

[quote]Omega8870 (13/08/2010)[hr]None of the project files work for me.[/quote]

what setup you using? version of ableton etc? do they not unzipetc?

I can download the sylenth patches but for the project zip i get the following message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey

The specified key does not exist.

Tech_Tips/resources/SHM_ONE_Project.zip

A698A5F3D6FC43CB

DIkEmK1InDwPHgLtSmqi2dHM06LFbyKNuKiWcH2A7lQeHsORTT0t0CL0Vao4PkVB

try it now!

Cheer Phil…works fine now :slight_smile:

is it me or is the presets folder empty ?

[quote]jon_fisher (13/08/2010)[hr]is it me or is the presets folder empty ?[/quote]

Yeah i have just noticed that too

they arnt empty now!! probably shouldn’t have packed all this up at 3am

Cool, will check it out.

Cool!

You’re kick synth video is so much better explained and demonstrated than the FM one! Top stuff bro.

Just watching the others now.

did anyone else learn more from Phil here than the whole big feature in future music? lol Phil could you just do the tutorials that FM does each week would save everyone alot of money and they would probably learn more. Sort it out FM!

[quote]phil johnston (13/08/2010)[hr]they arnt empty now!! probably shouldn’t have packed all this up at 3am[/quote]

hahahhaahahahaha one to many ?

[quote]jjdejong0 (13/08/2010)[hr]did anyone else learn more from Phil here than the whole big feature in future music? lol Phil could you just do the tutorials that FM does each week would save everyone alot of money and they would probably learn more. Sort it out FM![/quote]

+1 !!