**Swedish House Mafian "ONE" Get that sound**

[quote]roben (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (13/08/2010)[hr]did anyone else learn more from Phil here than the whole big feature in future music? lol Phil could you just do the tutorials that FM does each week would save everyone alot of money and they would probably learn more. Sort it out FM![/quote]

+1 !![/quote]

Brown nose :wink:

i didnt even know FM had done them.

[quote]jon_fisher (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (13/08/2010)[hr]did anyone else learn more from Phil here than the whole big feature in future music? lol Phil could you just do the tutorials that FM does each week would save everyone alot of money and they would probably learn more. Sort it out FM![/quote]

+1 !![/quote]

Brown nose ;)[/quote]

Agreeing with someone isn’t brown nosing Jon. Brown nosing is when you may not necessarily agree with the opinions of, or genuinly like what’s been said / actioned but purely doing / saying stuff for the gain of something, which i’m not.

If it’s genuine acknowledgement then it’s not brown nose.

1 x taxi for Mr Jon Fisher :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]roben (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (13/08/2010)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (13/08/2010)[hr]did anyone else learn more from Phil here than the whole big feature in future music? lol Phil could you just do the tutorials that FM does each week would save everyone alot of money and they would probably learn more. Sort it out FM![/quote]

+1 !![/quote]

Brown nose ;)[/quote]

Agreeing with someone isn’t brown nosing Jon. Brown nosing is when you may not necessarily agree with the opinions of, or genuinly like what’s been said / actioned but purely doing / saying stuff for the gain of something, which i’m not.

If it’s genuine acknowledgement then it’s not brown nose.

1 x taxi for Mr Jon Fisher :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

hahahahahhahahahahaha i owe bren ÂŁ5 now thanks, he just bet me you would bite

Bren’s promised me 50% cut of that.

… who’s Bren? :laugh:

can’t believe you would take £2.50 off a crippled retarded lad

i would defo, just the other day i took money off jons old dear for services rendered :smiley:

oh yeah she said could you txt her later

THANK YOU!!!

that’s like the best news ever on Friday the 13th!

I love this track, it’s why I’ve done a bootleg of it!

Thanks again!

@Phil

Is it possible for you to post a picture of the arrangement so that I can have a look at it, I’m currently using Logic 9, so can’t open the project.

Cheers,

Danny.

i don’t mind up loading when i’ve finished got to add some bits, eq and compress parts and generally make the mix a lot tighter. but i’ve almost finished the arrangment from start to finish.

oh i need to make the second part of the break and add some delay’s and reverb in places.

[quote]jon_fisher (15/08/2010)[hr]i don’t mind up loading when i’ve finished got to add some bits, eq and compress parts and generally make the mix a lot tighter. but i’ve almost finished the arrangment from start to finish.

oh i need to make the second part of the break and add some delay’s and reverb in places.[/quote]

Cheers mate, would really appreciate it!

My Attempt at a remake, i would like to take it on further but my wife has promised to kill me if she has to hear this track again

A Mad House Wife Hiss (One) SHM remake by jon_fisher

[quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr]My Attempt at a remake, i would like to take it on further but my wife has promised to kill me if she has to hear this track again

A Mad House Wife Hiss (One) SHM remake by jon_fisher[/quote]

That’s great Jon! Now change the melodies and other bits around so it becomes your own track, then you’re on to a winner!

by the way thats not mixed down… and would upload the whole track but there are gaps that i’ve not finished.

maybe when the wife goes out it may get finished lol

[quote]roben (16/08/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr]My Attempt at a remake, i would like to take it on further but my wife has promised to kill me if she has to hear this track again

That’s great Jon! Now change the melodies and other bits around so it becomes your own track, then you’re on to a winner![/quote]

hahaha nope i rather make something fresh.

[quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr]by the way thats not mixed down… and would upload the whole track but there are gaps that i’ve not finished.

maybe when the wife goes out it may get finished lol[/quote]

i agree with roben man you need to make it your own how about you put a delay on it :smiley:

[quote]egg2 (16/08/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr]by the way thats not mixed down… and would upload the whole track but there are gaps that i’ve not finished.

i agree with roben man you need to make it your own how about you put a delay on it :D[/quote]

hahahahaha

[quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr][quote]roben (16/08/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr]My Attempt at a remake, i would like to take it on further but my wife has promised to kill me if she has to hear this track again

That’s great Jon! Now change the melodies and other bits around so it becomes your own track, then you’re on to a winner![/quote]

hahaha nope i rather make something fresh.[/quote]

Hey man i hear ya, but what i mean is making fresh ideas built around what you’ve already done. With enough changes it ends up being different anyways, but has similar aspects. In theory anyways it should be a winner track as it has similarities but isn’t the same.

[quote]egg2 (16/08/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/08/2010)[hr]by the way thats not mixed down… and would upload the whole track but there are gaps that i’ve not finished.

i agree with roben man you need to make it your own how about you put a delay on it :D[/quote]

lol.

How about putting a donk on it jon :wink: