Sylenth Group Buy

Hey everyone,

Kev has just given me the okay to submit all of the names to sonic for the sylenth group buy next week. He also reminded me that only subscribers of sonic can get in on this. If you are a registered member im afraid you won’t be able to be on the list.

I’ll give everyone till next Wednesday or the 24th to shoot me your email address or get your subscription squared away so you can participate in the buy. If you can afford to purchase a sylenth it should be managable to get a monthly subscription, its definitely worth it!

For everyone that doesn’t have it send your emails to me at tturntables@yahoo.com. I will keep posting the status to you guys on this in the coming days and give you any additional info needed.

Thanks

Tom

[quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]Hey everyone,

Kev has just given me the okay to submit all of the names to sonic for the sylenth group buy next week. He also reminded me that only subscribers of sonic can get in on this. If you are a registered member im afraid you won’t be able to be on the list. [/quote]

Hi and thanks !

I’ve sent you my email today (hope you got it), and I’m a brand new member of sonic academy. (My account does not seem to be updated right now).

Let me know if it’s ok :slight_smile:

if its costing more than a $110 everyone’s better off buying xils3.

I’m a subscriber and intersted in the Sylenth Group Buy, any idea what the total is?:slight_smile:

is it for a Subscriber or Subscriber Plus users?

my account actually states Registerd but ive been a Subscriber since last year

just a subscriber lee

lee can you contact tech help and get that sorted with your account status

ive left a reply in the tech section about my account status so hopefully that will get sorted

how much is it

Have i allready sent my name?? i cant remember lol

[quote]bobby lupo (20/02/2010)[hr]if its costing more than a $110 everyone’s better off buying xils3.[/quote]

xils3 is a completly different beast. Its a modular design and not really compairable with Sylenth.

xils3 does look interesting :cool:

I doubt the majority of todays producers would have time for it though as it involves a

little more than dialing up a preset.:smiley:

Tommy, I’m interested in this.

This account is only down as a registered account, but I am a member under a different account, so i will e-mail you/PM you from that one.

cheers for sorting this out.

could you just confirm if i m in the list?

i wrote you an e-mail a month ago (and of course im a subscriber)

greets

hey tommy, can you put the list here so we can confirm you have us listed? or email us back or something for confirmation, i emailed you a while back as well

yea , i got both of you on the list

just a reminder to all , Wednesday will be the cut off day that I send the list to sonic , please get your subscription sorted if you havent already so you can participate in the group buy :slight_smile:

thanks everyone

[quote]krome (21/02/2010)[hr][quote]bobby lupo (20/02/2010)[hr]if its costing more than a $110 everyone’s better off buying xils3.[/quote]

xils3 is a completly different beast. Its a modular design and not really compairable with Sylenth.

xils3 does look interesting :cool:

I doubt the majority of todays producers would have time for it though as it involves a

little more than dialing up a preset.:D[/quote]

well theyre both va soft synths so they are comparable :slight_smile: at the very least in that regard (to save myself from typing out a ridicuously long reply that most users here wouldnt care to read/understand ill leave it there).btw im not knocking sylenth at all, sylenth is an excellent entry level synth thats easy to learn on and fairly useable so its by no means money misspent since you guys are getting a group buy deal

[quote]bobby lupo (23/02/2010)[hr]

well theyre both va soft synths so they are comparable :slight_smile: at the very least in that regard (to save myself from typing out a ridicuously long reply that most users here wouldnt care to read/understand ill leave it there).btw im not knocking sylenth at all, sylenth is an excellent entry level synth thats easy to learn on and fairly useable so its by no means money misspent since you guys are getting a group buy deal[/quote]

fair enough, yep both VA’s and both are subtractive based synths but soon after that the similarties break down. like you i can’t really be bothered to type a long and detailed reply :smiley: but for me ‘predator’ is a much closer match to sylenth than xils is.

lennar obviously created something quite special in sylenth despite the fact it hasn’t been updated in a long while it can still easily hold its own in the synth arena .

I’m thinking of signing up, but I’m not going to buy anything without knowing the price first. Is there a reason it hasn’t been mentioned? Is it dependent on the number signing up?

Cheers,

Chris

yep, im pretty sure the price gets lower the more people we have