Sylenth Group Buy

Could you just confirm im on the list too please bud. Just wanna be sure!

my account is till on Registerd, not sure if therer allready working on it but i have posted in the tech section :ermm:

I sent an e-mail a while ago. I have requested to be updated to subscriber too.

[quote]krome (23/02/2010)[hr][quote]bobby lupo (23/02/2010)[hr]

well theyre both va soft synths so they are comparable :slight_smile: at the very least in that regard (to save myself from typing out a ridicuously long reply that most users here wouldnt care to read/understand ill leave it there).btw im not knocking sylenth at all, sylenth is an excellent entry level synth thats easy to learn on and fairly useable so its by no means money misspent since you guys are getting a group buy deal[/quote]

fair enough, yep both VA’s and both are subtractive based synths but soon after that the similarties break down. like you i can’t really be bothered to type a long and detailed reply :smiley: but for me ‘predator’ is a much closer match to sylenth than xils is.

lennar obviously created something quite special in sylenth despite the fact it hasn’t been updated in a long while it can still easily hold its own in the synth arena .

[/quote]

my comparison wasnt drawn to suggest xils is close match to sylenth.its far beyond sylenth.

well back to the original quote then.

[quote]bobby lupo (20/02/2010)[hr]if its costing more than a $110 everyone’s better off buying xils3.[/quote]

to me it sounds like you are suggesting that if the price of sylenth broke through the $110 barrier everyone would be better off buying xils but that’s missing the point.

its hardly worth arguing but surely the main reasons punters here are opting for sylenth is coz.

a) its being used in the SA tutorials rather a lot.

b) it was written specifically from a producers point of view

c) its very user friendly

d) comes shipped with loads of excellent dance oriented presets.

sorry i still don’t buy into the argument ‘xils’ is better than sylenth since both synths seem targeted at completely different markets and as i said before they aren’t really comparable (imo of course) :smiley:

is xils3 the synth thats on audiomidi.com on their no brainer deal for 20$? just wondering

http://audiomidi.com/XILS-3LE-No-Brainer-Deal-P12808.aspx

hey man im a subscriber i sent a email ages ago to be able to be appart of this group buy i aint heard anything my email address is clubatish@hotmail.co.uk

please please get back to me i really want to be appart of this

cheers

i will send a confirmation to those of you that have asked later today, remember if your status says registered member than i cant put you in the buy, you need to be a subscriber, please get this sorted if its a problem

remember im going to send the list off tonight to sonic :slight_smile:

[quote]tommyt (24/02/2010)[hr]remember im going to send the list off tonight to sonic :)[/quote]

I hope you have me in the list :slight_smile: never had confirmation… but I have faith ^^

Sent my email in weeks ago guys:cool:

I’ll just wait on your email as hoping the price will be low

dont know what the price is gonna be yet, after i send the list tonight your gonna have to pursue it yourself

ryt i got no idea why mine account does not say subscriber even though i am but ive ased them to sort it. i really want this group buy :frowning:

[quote]mistamistry (24/02/2010)[hr]ryt i got no idea why mine account does not say subscriber even though i am but ive ased them to sort it. i really want this group buy :([/quote]

Same here, if they don’t sort it today i will be asking sonic extend my memership for longer for free as all these **** up are starting to well piss me off now!

And they said they would in a post about the bugs anyway

hey i think mines been upgraded now

is mine upgraded now it says it has been if so heres my email hope im not too late for the group buy

clubatish@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

I saw my status changed back to “registered members”. Still, I’m a subscriber… please keep me in :slight_smile:

Any news ? Do they had the list ? Will we be lucky enougth to play with sylenth this week end :slight_smile: ?

… May I ask for news ?

is this still on its way ? Should we get in touch directly with them ?

just waiting on lennard to get back to us

kev