Sylenth Group Buy

i’m on this, if i have been lost through the net

still no news?

Hi,

I just found this thread, can we still get in on this?

still waiting on lennard to get back to us

kev

This is getting redonkulous!!!

anyone had a reply at all:)?

guys we will chase but we sent the mail to lennard a while ago and haven’t had a response

leave it with us

kev

Wtb sylenth =(

we have had confirmation that this will be happening but will ben in a slightly different format from before - it’ll be part of a goodies package available to annual subscribers which we’ll be announcing shortly

kev

[quote]kev sonic (08/04/2010)[hr]we have had confirmation that this will be happening but will ben in a slightly different format from before - it’ll be part of a goodies package available to annual subscribers which we’ll be announcing shortly

kev[/quote]

nice

Just heard about this. This is excellent news

Nice going guys

Any updates on this or when you will get an update?? I really really want a sylenth =(

ive actually spent all my money on whiskey that i had set aside for this

I bought a minimonsta 4 months ago and its sick as hell but its hard getting the monsta to sound like the sylenth in the videos haha

ive spent all my money on operations and dolls -_-

i dont get it?

really keen on this. bought the alchemy group buy recently. although as a novice i’d love the full version of sylenth to use for the sonic tutorials. hopefully know how long its going to be until sonic deal happens. and obviously how much it’ll cost.

WTF there was a alchemy group buy too =< when was this??

[quote]gamlow (20/04/2010)[hr]WTF there was a alchemy group buy too =< when was this??[/quote]

+1

SA should really tell us if this is happening or not, they had mentioned that they had received confirmation from sylenth but havent given us any of the details yet. its already been 4 months and if the discount from the group buy isnt that much id rather just buy sylenth right now since i need my fix :smiley: